idk where to post

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: idk where to post

Postby The Master » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 am

[m'kay] wrote:
(SWGO)Cyanide wrote:don't listen to [m'kay] all he does is go around and make people feel bad. Not kidding I have found three post that made people feel bad.

That's weird. With some quick, elementary school level math I found 1311 posts that made people feel bad, you [m'kay] idiot.

(and by that I mean I was able to read, you dumbass)

Now add one more cause you made him feel bad. 2 if your going to make me feel bad next. :(
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am

Look at my post count. Subtract one from it, then go back and look at my previous post.

Apparently you're even worse at reading than he is, good job! Image
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

If we didn't want [mkay] (aka Narg) around we would ban him, but his attitude is just so dang lovable we keep him around. If you can't stand the heat, get the MKAY out of the kitchen.
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:If we didn't want [mkay] (aka Narg) around we would ban him, but his attitude is just so dang lovable we keep him around. If you can't stand the heat, get the MKAY out of the kitchen.

GUYS ENOUGH AND WSHO U TALKING ABOUT WULF
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 am

Right, iv'e had to edit 2 posts and remove one because of harsh unfiltered profanity.
I'd suggest ya'll stop swearing before a banhammer drops out of nowhere, troll all you want but rules will be enforced

This thread is gaining nothing but senceless, humorless flamewars so i say :lck:
If anyone has any objections against it feel free not to mencion it.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II