Stolen name

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stolen name

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 am

Maybe he's an actor, and has a part as the slow witted step child.....and he's trying to stay in character until the movie wraps up. Anything is possible. :whistling:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I see u all are jerks and i shot my self in the foot and spine. So thxs all :oldman: :oldman:
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Your_God » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Dude,lets say someone "steals" my name.What should we do ban him?Kick him?Go to claim copyrights?You cant expect anyone to ban a player for a name can you?It has just no sence!If you think there are 11bil humans in the world there is no chance if someone has the same name in a GAME?Unless he started saying he stoled your name thats the only thing I could think that would deserve a kick?! :eek: (just saying this thread has no point)
My gaming rig:
-Intel i7 3970x -Extreme series-
-Nvidia Gtx 670 Double(x2)
-Corsair Vengeance O/c Ram 16gb 4x4
-MSI X79A-GD65 8D (s 2011, X79 ,DDR3)
-Corsair Professional series 1000W
-CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
(SWGO)Your_God
Community Member

Xfire: killerofsema
Steam ID: dont have:D

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 pm

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:I see u all are jerks and i shot my self in the foot and spine. So thxs all :oldman: :oldman:

Which map were you on?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm

WD-40 wrote:
(Swgo)Dutch wrote:I see u all are jerks and i shot my self in the foot and spine. So thxs all :oldman: :oldman:

Which map were you on?

It was on hero assult
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 pm

(SWGO)Your_God wrote:Dude,lets say someone "steals" my name.What should we do ban him?Kick him?Go to claim copyrights?You cant expect anyone to ban a player for a name can you?It has just no sence!If you think there are 11bil humans in the world there is no chance if someone has the same name in a GAME?Unless he started saying he stoled your name thats the only thing I could think that would deserve a kick?! :eek: (just saying this thread has no point)

Actually Inpersonating is not allowed on SWGO servers and we do ban people who inpersonate.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
(SWGO)Your_God wrote:Dude,lets say someone "steals" my name.What should we do ban him?Kick him?Go to claim copyrights?You cant expect anyone to ban a player for a name can you?It has just no sence!If you think there are 11bil humans in the world there is no chance if someone has the same name in a GAME?Unless he started saying he stoled your name thats the only thing I could think that would deserve a kick?! :eek: (just saying this thread has no point)

Actually Inpersonating is not allowed on SWGO servers and we do ban people who inpersonate.

MT

He is a new guy minas
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby theavengers85 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 am

I saw someone running around the servers as Cypher, which I have registered through gamespy.

Annoying, but seeing as how I use the tagged version of it now, I don't really care.

Now if someone comes on the server as [NR]-(SWGO)Cypher, then I know they are trying to impersonate me.

Hmm, another use for tags. :mrgreen:
theavengers85
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Your_God » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

I would agree with Cypher best thing to do I guess is to add another tag to your name(I dont know think one).OR add something like *&#*@$( in your name.If it happens to be in-game with this other Dutch record it or contact admins?I hope you get your name back!(I mean to be the only Dutch). :angry: I hate them too,they have taken my name once so I created this name :dots:
My gaming rig:
-Intel i7 3970x -Extreme series-
-Nvidia Gtx 670 Double(x2)
-Corsair Vengeance O/c Ram 16gb 4x4
-MSI X79A-GD65 8D (s 2011, X79 ,DDR3)
-Corsair Professional series 1000W
-CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
(SWGO)Your_God
Community Member

Xfire: killerofsema
Steam ID: dont have:D

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 am

(SWGO)Your_God wrote:I would agree with Cypher best thing to do I guess is to add another tag to your name(I dont know think one).OR add something like *&#*@$( in your name.If it happens to be in-game with this other Dutch record it or contact admins?I hope you get your name back!(I mean to be the only Dutch). :angry: I hate them too,they have taken my name once so I created this name :dots:

All i know is they only got the Dutch part not (SWGO)Dutch. I jus twant to let you all know this is me not the dutch with no tags.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II