treated unfairly again.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: treated unfairly again.

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Personally in my opinion a week would have been too long if it were a normal ban.
But first off, since we're dealing with a repeat offender and considering he made what, about 3 threads in a short while where he lied about what happened

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Shalandai » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Richdog wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:[merc] had a rule (which I never enforced), which basicly states....if a player is too good, and causes to affect the game as, other players not having fun and/or causing players to leave the server, that player is kicked.

that happened to me a few times..

I enforced it, but only during off-peak hours. If school just got out and the server was nearly full, fair game. If it's three in the morning and there are only five players chilling and having fun on the server, and someone shows up and starts wrecking them all and solo-winning the game? Pretty obvious.

I will clarify I don't think I did this enough times to even reach double digits, and... I'm pretty sure I was the only Admin who did enforce it... so... :whistling:

My apologies, Richdog. :roll:
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby natester77 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm

can we just close the thread you are all making a big deal out of nothing.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Postby kjeopardy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm

ur lucky to only have a 1 week ban
Last edited by kjeopardy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am

And that's why you'll never make Admin 3.14pi.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Richdog » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

Shalandai wrote:
Richdog wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:[merc] had a rule (which I never enforced), which basicly states....if a player is too good, and causes to affect the game as, other players not having fun and/or causing players to leave the server, that player is kicked.

that happened to me a few times..

I enforced it, but only during off-peak hours. If school just got out and the server was nearly full, fair game. If it's three in the morning and there are only five players chilling and having fun on the server, and someone shows up and starts wrecking them all and solo-winning the game? Pretty obvious.

I will clarify I don't think I did this enough times to even reach double digits, and... I'm pretty sure I was the only Admin who did enforce it... so... :whistling:

My apologies, Richdog. :roll:

Haha no problem. It made me go somewhere where I'd get some competition, which was good for everyone involved.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby kjeopardy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:And that's why you'll never make Admin 3.14pi.

It's not really my intention to try lol...though i really do wish someone would just get rid of him or convince him to see the error of his ways already...its so annoying to be playing as jango and have to deal with being pulled like 3 or 4 times by Natester...

Im actually not as mean as I seem (im usually nice and benefit-of-doubt giving), just impatient for cowards who do the following: force push a Han or Leia (no joke, I've been maul pushed when playin as leia)...or force pull a jango standing right in front of them
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

Don't get me wrong. I loath force pushing and pulling when I'm Jango. I just don't think it's worth a perma-ban.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Robert » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 am

People push Leia because she is OP. One head shot can kill you instantly if done correctly, or it will come close to killing you. :1399:
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

Postby natester77 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

lock the thread this is just dumb now.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II