Why? No response?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Why? No response?

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:20 am

Scrumtralescent wrote:This thread has probably run its course, but just to put a capper on things. Though I don't really think I was mistaken in this case, have I made mistakes in the past with warns/kicks/bans? Of course I have, I'm human after all. If this was one of those cases, then just chalk it up to human error and keep playing within the rules and you won't have any more troubles.

Also fyi, I don't really like to discuss why I kicked/banned someone through in-game chat as I feel it disrupts the game for myself and others, but you have a point in that I might've considered letting you know why you were kicked in game after you came back. I'll keep this in mind in the future.

Okay, thank you. I did not want to start a whole big discussion about this and I probably shouldn't have come on the forums at all. I see your point in a way but when I am not told why I'm kicked that gets me a little "fired up" if you will. I am sincerely sorry about coming to the forums just because I was confused and will do my best to live on when things like this happen. Thank you for your time and once again, I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused. I request that this forum be locked and that we can all just chill. :th_a017: (Thank you for responding peacefully Scrum :)

~(clnrs)Ldr.Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Re: Why? No response?

Postby Son » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm glad this was sorted out.

Time to lock er up.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son