Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby stelio » Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm

:offtopic:
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm

So that's that.
Now I'll give you the attention you want Stelio. You can play however you want in server (obviously), but if I catch you breaking the rules again whether it be at me or another player. I'll be sure to see to it that you get FUS ROH DAH'd so far out of the serve---Lol jk, just heed my warning :gun_bandana:

Sincerely,
Dovahkin
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Acesonnall wrote:Matthew, you don't even have to do that to see Stelio's trade. Read the first sentence carefully. Look at how he tries to taunt me. (READ THE WORDS IN BOLD)

And you wonder why people don't take too much of a liking to you? (@Stelio)

(Stelio, there are many people who can advocate the same problem I'm having with you)
-------------------------------------------
And no Stelio, if you can read, that was for the user ULTIMATE_EAW.

I don't think MD is following this thread... let alone his kid.... :whistling:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Acesonnall, whilst Stelio's game play is questionable sometimes I would also say you are going over the top with this one and when you are in-game it might not be an idea to focus on Stelio all the time which you appear to have been doing for a number of games I witnessed earlier. Time for you to chill yourself out.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby SuperHappyMan » Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Sometimes questionable? Kren, this guy has had somewhere around 10 topics centered around him being an annoying [quack], and never in one of these topics have I seen anything from him indicating differently. I could care less about the guy who made the topic, but anyone who abuses ellipses and doesn't even use the [m'kay] things right cannot be a good, decent person.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:Acesonnall, whilst Stelio's game play is questionable sometimes I would also say you are going over the top with this one and when you are in-game it might not be an idea to focus on Stelio all the time which you appear to have been doing for a number of games I witnessed earlier. Time for you to chill yourself out.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:

I don't know what's questionable about getting Traitor most of the time (It's stopped for now though). My taunts are in response to his actions, kind of hard not to ignore a guy sking you or tking you. If I did what you are saying, Stelio would get away with his actions.
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Quack?? What cuss word is quack?
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby stelio » Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 am

I don't know what's questionable about getting Traitor most of the time (It's stopped for now though). My taunts are in response to his actions, kind of hard not to ignore a guy sking you or tking you. If I did what you are saying, Stelio would get away with his actions

:dots:
lol i ll get away with my actions.. what actions..=? u wrote this topic about how i break the rules sking my team ?? prove?? and being always a traitor..=?.. now u cry about my game play..
really lonely annoying dude you are... :mrgreen:

and ace, 4 times u heffix .. that is a bann.. so be carefull for the next time :fight2:
stelio
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri May 04, 2012 12:49 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Quack?? What cuss word is quack?

A slang for a part of a woman's anatomy. A certain duck made a post riddled with the word, thus the replacement.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby stelio » Fri May 04, 2012 12:57 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:Sometimes questionable? Kren, this guy has had somewhere around 10 topics centered around him being an annoying [quack], and never in one of these topics have I seen anything from him indicating differently. I could care less about the guy who made the topic, but anyone who abuses ellipses and doesn't even use the [m'kay] things right cannot be a good, decent person.

:stupid: QUACK to this.. :whistling:
stelio
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II