Re: Mercenary Gaming News

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Ariel » Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am

Duel of Fates wrote:I sense a great amount of anger over something as trivial as this announcement. Did I miss something?

The man speaks wisdom.
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu May 17, 2012 11:54 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Image

That is an amazing GIF.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby KOko » Thu May 17, 2012 12:22 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:First of, SWGO never cared, and will never care about anything outside SWGO

Complete and utter lie! SWGO cares about GMRZ! And most likely becouse they still flood SWGO servers...

To see Leggz and Dread teaming with Aaylas again.... priceless.
Those moments I want to have my admin again to ban Leggz for harrasement and then to spend next 45min reading Dreads complaint about it...

Now THIS is something worth bragging about. Mercs are simply inferior.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 pm

KOko wrote:Complete and utter lie! SWGO cares about GMRZ! And most likely becouse they still flood SWGO servers...

To see Leggz and Dread teaming with Aaylas again.... priceless.
Those moments I want to have my admin again to ban Leggz for harrasement and then to spend next 45min reading Dreads complaint about it...

Now THIS is something worth bragging about. Mercs are simply inferior.

Actually that's not caring for GMRZ it's caring that the servers remain "somewhat" retard-free
I'm still wondering why GMRZ comes to play on SWGO while they have their own servers.....

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [merc]Devilaza » Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Howdy gents, nice to see we are all getting along in the [poo] XD just a few points, JD was on last night and has said he wishes to play most nights, work permitting but hey who gives a flying f***, what some people forget is Merc is a multigame community with most of our revenue coming from cod and moh, swbf2 a bit on the side the server is still full most days and im sure most of the SWGO admins don't want me to bring up how you guys stay top XD and hey renting from game servers must mean you have to jump through some serious hoops to get anything done!

But anyway at least we're straight on a few things. I'd like to be civil but when you get your trolls on here, jeeeze you guys call youself adults?? Even ariel holds himself with more respect than some of you guys. And also who really gives a damn as two of your members up above have staighted, as me an pan were talking about last night, it a pc game, get out of the little world of star wars and out into the real one :)

Have a good day gentlemen i have a life to run to :)
[merc]Devilaza
Community Member

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm

[merc]Devilaza wrote:Howdy gents, nice to see we are all getting along in the [poo] XD just a few points, JD was on last night and has said he wishes to play most nights, work permitting but hey who gives a flying f***, what some people forget is Merc is a multigame community with most of our revenue coming from cod and moh, swbf2 a bit on the side the server is still full most days and im sure most of the SWGO admins don't want me to bring up how you guys stay top XD and hey renting from game servers must mean you have to jump through some serious hoops to get anything done!

But anyway at least we're straight on a few things. I'd like to be civil but when you get your trolls on here, jeeeze you guys call youself adults?? Even ariel holds himself with more respect than some of you guys.

The pretentious is strong with this one.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby mrjamwin » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

[merc]Devilaza wrote:Howdy gents, nice to see we are all getting along in the [poo] XD just a few points, JD was on last night and has said he wishes to play most nights, work permitting but hey who gives a flying f***, what some people forget is Merc is a multigame community with most of our revenue coming from cod and moh, swbf2 a bit on the side the server is still full most days and im sure most of the SWGO admins don't want me to bring up how you guys stay top XD and hey renting from game servers must mean you have to jump through some serious hoops to get anything done!

But anyway at least we're straight on a few things. I'd like to be civil but when you get your trolls on here, jeeeze you guys call youself adults?? Even ariel holds himself with more respect than some of you guys. And also who really gives a damn as two of your members up above have staighted, as me an pan were talking about last night, it a pc game, get out of the little world of star wars and out into the real one :)

Go screw yourself. We don't care what you think either.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [merc]Devilaza » Thu May 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Ah one reply which is decent and another being the usual, i like this. In reply to your comment Sparrow how would you say my comment was pretentious?
[merc]Devilaza
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:16 pm

In the big scheme of things, it boils down to the initial post. It could have simply been summed up as:

"Hey guys. Merc is kinda [m'kay] up right now, so we're not hiring. If we get our [poo] squared away, we'll be sure to drop you a line...in case anyone is wondering..."

Overall, this whole thing is no-big-deal. Still not sure why it's a concern for SWGO. That's all.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II