Admin on JEdi battle arena around 4 o clock eastern time

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Admin on JEdi battle arena around 4 o clock eastern time

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 am

WD-40 wrote:
Son wrote:
WD-40 wrote:I, personally, like Dutch. Despite the knucklehead he can be, he is ok. Just stop doing stupid [poo] Dutch okay?!? I will spank the living [poo] outta you on the servers for bad behavior! :gun_bandana:

I'm a little worried that WD is talking about spanking little kids :) :drse:

Just read this...That is exactly the problem we have today. Many Kids today have no discipline. Everything is 'owed' to them. I remember strict discipline as a youngling, and only one swat from Dad and only one wooden bord Paddle swat from my Math Teacher in 6th grade for disrupting the class. it is the only discipline I ever received as they both hurt...alot!... I'm a better man for it. :punk:

daddy issues ITT
Last edited by [m'kay] on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

My bad, i souldn't say "generation" and add everybody during said age into it.
I can assure you tough, that being raised with disipline makes a diffrence into everything.
The people i see raised that way act diffrently from the ones that "do whatever they want whenever and where they want"

Don't mistake strict education for parents abusing which was the prime reason for the laws against any of it.
Many would just beat children to let off steam or for no good reason.....i just have to look to my grandfather for that and what he had to endure.

However, child abusing in that way was alwayes forbiden, just to make it more strict they forbid any type of smacking educationally, and we've ended up with a system where children terrorise parents and teachers, so what changed acording to them then?

Anyhow much off topic this is, and much of this is opinion based, i just state what i see.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 am

[m'kay] I just decided to delete that post too augh
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 pm

[m'kay] wrote:[m'kay] I just decided to delete that post too augh

Thanks, totally epic, Now i look like an idiot on my previous post.

PS. Just to save you the obvious trolling moment, i know someone will say "That's imposible you alwayes look like an idiot"

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

I live to serve, Minas.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Son » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Son wrote:
WD-40 wrote:I, personally, like Dutch. Despite the knucklehead he can be, he is ok. Just stop doing stupid [poo] Dutch okay?!? I will spank the living [poo] outta you on the servers for bad behavior! :gun_bandana:

I'm a little worried that WD is talking about spanking little kids :) :drse:

Just read this...That is exactly the problem we have today. Many Kids today have no discipline. Everything is 'owed' to them. I remember strict discipline as a youngling, and only one swat from Dad and only one wooden bord Paddle swat from my Math Teacher in 6th grade for disrupting the class. it is the only discipline I ever received as they both hurt...alot!... I'm a better man for it. :punk:

My apologies WD...I meant that as a little joke. I agree, that kids need more discipline. I have no issues with spanking. My kids certainly got spanked enough when they were younger and a couple of them still get it to this day. I started using a paddle when my kid laughed after I used my hand.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II