Stolen name

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stolen name

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Maybe there's someone from the Netherlands who decided he wanted to rep his nationality? Damn Dutch, get over yourself.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

When an admin boots or bans someone it's with the CD key code that the player was using. They don't ban the name. the only time it becomes an issue is when 2 people are in the same game with the same name.(That's why player 1 is banned) If you log on an see someone with the same name, log back in with a different name.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Do we really want Dutch running around with SWGO tags, giving us a bad name? Can't we ban that name along with all similar ones except "Dutch" just so he doesn't use it? Then is he stops acting like a socially awkward penguin he can use the SWGO tags again.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Son » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:socially awkward penguin

:lol:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 pm

I've been in JBA more than 3 times with a player using my name as well as my tags. I wouldn't care less, but the fact that he's wearing my tags is the problem. This "imposter" was rude and vulgar, and guess what happened?.....I got kicked from the game. On a side note, I've also seen fake $$$ members go to servers (not only SWGO's), and break rules purposely to give my team a bad name and/or a ban.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Hell, someone with your likeness makes me want to steal your name. FYI: Dutch Bros. is my favorite drive thru coffee place... Just saying.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:Hell, someone with your likeness makes me want to steal your name. FYI: Dutch Bros. is my favorite drive thru coffee place... Just saying.

Ok lock this thing up. :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :punk: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 pm

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:
NiteRunner81 wrote:Hell, someone with your likeness makes me want to steal your name. FYI: Dutch Bros. is my favorite drive thru coffee place... Just saying.

Ok lock this thing up. :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :punk: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I might point out that Ace always started stupid threads then cried to lock them up. Not good company to be with Dutch :eek:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:

Ok lock this thing [quote]
Say please, simian.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II