I figured something out...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: I figured something out...

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 pm

I actually remember that little clown (soap). I remember being mad at Justice Devil (JD merc's senior admin) for making that little kid an Admin in merc. I remember players making fun of merc for it....saying you have to be 10 to be a merc admin. Then coolcat (soap), gives our server information to another clan...great idea that was JD. One blunder after another.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Shalandai wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Necro'd a 6 month old post to correct spelling? :roll:
You an Bueno in a race for most annoying or something? :lol:

6 months and 2 years, to be exact. An act which I can only personally describe as 'special'. The very special kind of special way.

Wow didn't even notice the year :lol: good catch.
Well this increases Crazy's fail factor exponentially.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Shalandai » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:I actually remember that little clown (soap). I remember being mad at Justice Devil (JD merc's senior admin) for making that little kid an Admin in merc. I remember players making fun of merc for it....saying you have to be 10 to be a merc admin. Then coolcat (soap), gives our server information to another clan...great idea that was JD. One blunder after another.

And people wondered why I locked down Merc and tried to take as much of JD's power away as I could.
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby crazyperson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

You don't see very many [merc]s anymore. I've seen exactly one [merc] tag in my 2 months online, and it was 2-3 days ago on the [merc] server. Apparently they were big [poo] once, though.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:59 pm

I find it hysterically funny when I come on this forum and someone has necroed a topic with nothing of worth (like this) and it hasn't been locked. On Gametoast, my favorite forum, necroing topics is against the rules. Any topic older than a month can't be bumped without something of actual worth to say. So if it's random ass junk, they just lock the topic (which is usually the case). A 30 month necro... good god. That's like a record or something.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II