Col. Hster cussing and cheating

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Col hater cussing and cheating

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 am

Darthlego2.0 wrote:I'm not the only one who is saying there is problems with him.

Boss wrote:i aggree wit h lego on this 1, i hav many of tims seen kernal holster casing trouble on wgo owend servers. i recomend that aadminstrators lok into this.
stay strong lego.

This is from another thread I had to start to call attention. But you also confirm my complaint. You guys obviously know each other, so when a valed complaint comes in, it's not taken seriously because you are buddies.

To be quite honesty really don't hate everyone here contrary to what some are saying. There are those I have no respect for (Col, Panama, WD40) but no one listens to you unless you have an established rep here an thats bull. You scroll text says report people here for breaking the rules. I reported him and nothing was done about it. Then he goes and reports my name when my brother was using the account and I get an immediate perrmanent ban. How is this fair. All you who feel the need to gie life lessons take your own advice an be imperial when judging others.

Col you know full well what you did. The fact that you have everyone else here tricked dosent change anything. WD40 same for you in that later game.

I don't care what you do about the ban, thre are plenty others out there and I'll just tell my friends to join merc or some other place.

A couple of things:

1. Lets all drop everything and listen to Boss, who has a total of what 8 posts? You cannot expect any admin in any server to take the word of a new named account that for all intents and purposes could have been created by your "brother".

2. Boss offers no proof, much like you, so really adds nothing to your argument.

3. Respect is earned, not given freely. You should take some advice and get away from this game and this forum for a month. Go fishing, hiking, biking, or something that takes you outdoors and away from the computer for a bit. You need some social interaction that is positive. Oh, and take your "brother" with you, sounds like he could use some fresh air as well.

4. Valid is spelled V A L I D.

5. Join Merc, lol they probably wont let you in. But hey, they let Icerigger join, so why not? Go for it and good luck.

:th_a017:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am

In the interest of being "imperial" - Boss is not an alt of Lego. Lego appears to be too dense to realize Boss is just trolling, however.

So, apparently you're persisting in the "brother" thing, Lego. Thank you for confirming my theory that you could be outsmarted by my houseplants. Please, get off of these boards and go outside before you injure yourself with your keyboard.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby SuperHappyMan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Darthlego2.0 wrote:

I don't care what you do about the ban, thre are plenty others out there and I'll just tell my friends to join merc or some other place.

you don't have any friends
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Merc would of banned u already. So hurry....go to merc.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Wolvi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

All garbage servers. Find a server with real settings <3
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am

Wolvi wrote:All garbage servers. Find a server with real settings <3

Huh?

Now that the little troll is gone, would it be asking to much to lock this topic? It doesn't serve any use anymore, and I for one am tired of looking at my name misspelled. :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am

That is no problem. I will also correct your name in the title.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II