Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri May 04, 2012 1:03 am

Dude, stick to your native language and we'll just use Google translate to figure it out. :sleep1:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri May 04, 2012 1:06 am

Acesonnall wrote:I'm going to make this an informational post for ULTIMATE_EAW so he doesn't make such an ignorant comment next time.
-----------------
My nicknames (SWBF2): Jasonnall (2008), Ace (2008-2010), Acesonnall (2010-Present)
Game Join Date: Mid 2008
Any Clans/Communites: I've never been a online community person for this game, but I've been in 3 clans total (MICE, joined b/c of friend, DSA, offered to join MM, didn't accept b/c I just wanted to be a solitary guy). I went on GFAQ, but just to report someone. I also went on GMRZ, but that didn't work out. I wouldn't say I'm part of this community even though I joined early 2011, but yea.
How involved am I? Go to my xfire, jasonnall, or GWL profile (Which is inactive).

Clearly you're new here as you are trying to give me advice (Not trying to be arrogant here, but seriously? Me?). Nothing much to prove here, come online some time, play no force with me or come in DC server. You'll have fun. I usually place in the top of the score boards (This wouldn't be a consistent case if it was 2008 or 2009, oh the glory days). No I don't train, who the hell trains in SWBF2. What you listed is exactly how to be a noob. It also seems as if you don't know the universal definition of the word "noob". For this, go here, 2nd definition (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob). In the case of SWBF2, if you have to rely solely on force to get kills and solely rely on sking to get kills, then you have a problem. Saber, lighting, and choke (occasionally) are fine, but if you have to rely heavily on force push or pull in order to successfully kill someone, you're not considered a good player. 2 Types of noobs in this case; A delusional noob and an angry noob. A delusional noob will try to justify their actions by saying what they are doing is part of the game and you should deal with it. Yes, nothing is wrong with using force in a force dedicated server, but when you spam it (Aka pulling/pushing, 2-3 times in a row) or sk with it, your argument is just invalid and you likely get no respect. An angry noob is the most common in SWBF2. They in this case can be said to have so qualities of the delusional noob in them as well. These pooper-scoopers either don't speak much to avoid getting logically owned and when they do it's usually a taunt or are...well... like LeggzTheLegend. They will noob until someone harmlessly points out that they are abusing it and when they do they often increase the rate and intensity at which they noob, often camping in the enemy spawning area, use yoda to repeatedly push and pull in order so signify dominance, and/or go all out and sk/tk the person who pointed it out and then proceed to break the rules. These noobs usually also suck in no force servers (Because they are so angry, anger often makes you worse) and like I stated before, have bad attitudes.

You should be able to see how this applies to Stelio, but then again, you're likely new here. Stelio is the silent, but deadly pooper-scooper in that he rarely talks, but when he does, poop comes flying out of his mouth figuratively or sometimes literally. He doesn't suck all the time as he decent (not great) with pullers. This is his problem though. Since he's not awesome at gunning or pushing, he'll often resort to a puller character in which he can satisfy himself by pulling and killing in some of the most obnoxious ways that were not possible with a puller. I honestly don't know why he feels the need to be dominant over players by repeatedly pushing and pulling other players, pushing enemy plays consistently down the map, and juggling, but that's him. He also applies the the going overboard point I made.

When all else fails for him, he'll wait for someone to screw up and accidentally tk/ks him and then he'll proceed to break the rules by killing his own teamate often repeatedly. For most players, it's hard to report as they aren't always recording or screencaping so they then retaliate and there begins Stelios reign of pooping in which he then gets scooped out of the server for some time.. This is exactly why this topic was made ULTIMATE_EAW.
-------------------
Edit: Now I did get to play with you just now. You are the description of a an SWBF2 noob without the overboard part (Meaning you don't break the rules).

Wow Ace you make longer complaints then me :lol:
I hurt my thumb scrolling this on my phone.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:08 am

It's because of this [poo] that I've never had a hard-on to play on HA. I just don't have the patience to 'herd cats' :wacko:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri May 04, 2012 6:34 am

You don't have to herd them. Just lead them a little bit when you shoot a ban their way. :gunsmilie:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 am

Train, and you can get Stelio with push or something. :dots: sometimes you dont focus. Well, i trained SWBF2 in 6 month, all you need is to concentration. :star-wars-smiley-008: Stelio and me are just friends :th_a017: We doing all does things.

I trained players before, it was long time ago. i just helping them.

If you really want to Stelio be banned, he actually know the rules. Stelio helped me for the rules and i will thanks for him :lol: :lol:
Infinite Choke, i really dont know what that is.

:star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026:

Username: ULTIAMTE_EAW
Nickname: (SWGO)Star Wars. :eek:
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby Yanoda » Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Dude, stick to your native language and we'll just use Google translate to figure it out. :sleep1:

Or I can just summarize what they say in their native language. :whistling:

WD-40 wrote:It's because of this [poo] that I've never had a hard-on to play on HA. I just don't have the patience to 'herd cats' :wacko:

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Acesonnall wrote:
(SWGO)Kren wrote:Acesonnall, whilst Stelio's game play is questionable sometimes I would also say you are going over the top with this one and when you are in-game it might not be an idea to focus on Stelio all the time which you appear to have been doing for a number of games I witnessed earlier. Time for you to chill yourself out.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:

I don't know what's questionable about getting Traitor most of the time (It's stopped for now though). My taunts are in response to his actions, kind of hard not to ignore a guy sking you or tking you. If I did what you are saying, Stelio would get away with his actions.

Questionable is what you were being like in-game. Your taunts were not response to any action from Stelio towards you or any other player, you were simply action like a clown, but don't just take my word for it, here are the logs:

03/05/2012 19:04:01 : #[Acesonnall] Stelio isnt admin
03/05/2012 19:04:11 : #[Acesonnall] Hes the swgo bottom dweller
03/05/2012 19:15:28 : #[Acesonnall] This server is mostly filled with noob players
03/05/2012 19:17:48 : #[Acesonnall] Oh no
03/05/2012 19:17:59 : #[Acesonnall] server just got full noob
03/05/2012 19:18:02 : #[Acesonnall] We have Star Wars
03/05/2012 19:18:04 : #[Acesonnall] And Stelio
03/05/2012 19:19:59 : #[Acesonnall] Lol Are you here to getbanned?
03/05/2012 19:20:05 : #[Acesonnall] @Stelio
03/05/2012 19:20:10 : #[Acesonnall] Again
03/05/2012 19:24:33 : #[nanokookey{VA}] ace if you complain about pulling. why are you doing it
03/05/2012 19:24:49 : #[Acesonnall] Giving stelio a taste of his own medicine
03/05/2012 19:25:22 : #[Acesonnall] and Im mocking his noobing
03/05/2012 19:25:22 : #[Acesonnall] ee that
03/05/2012 19:25:22 : #[Acesonnall] Stelio is mad
03/05/2012 19:25:22 : #[Acesonnall] Because of the amount of times I got him banned
03/05/2012 19:28:00 : #[(SWGO)Stelio] ahahaha lol
03/05/2012 19:28:01 : #[Acesonnall] Forgot to noob
03/05/2012 19:28:03 : #[Acesonnall] xD
03/05/2012 19:28:09 : #[Acesonnall] I have to tripple pull
03/05/2012 19:28:42 : #[Acesonnall] Stelios trying to regain friends
03/05/2012 19:30:11 : #[Acesonnall] He cant gun either
03/05/2012 19:31:58 : #[Acesonnall] Im only pulling stelio
03/05/2012 19:32:08 : #[Acesonnall] Which is why m uing yoda
03/05/2012 19:33:40 : #[Acesonnall] Oh stelio

Oh and the bit about the server being full of noob players, not that smart really as most people were simply there to have fun however you were the one acting stupid and typing all the above in-chat.

Post your evidence when it happens and admins will watch but don't go to a server to make trouble hence the reason I told you to chill-out. Continue this way next time I am online and it will be you that will leave the server for harassment.

Stelio is no saint and has been warned etc. before and appropriate action will be taken if he is seen to be doing this in the future.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Acesonnall » Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 pm

It's not very effective to base your claim off of logs Kren, but okay. If you were actually in server and read the complaints from other people there. I'm sure you'd see my point. I really wish I could record my gameplay, but for some reason Fraps and xFire are not functioning properly.

I'll keep a watch on Stelio as apparently what I showed you guys wasn't enough to keep him banned.

And Star Wars, just don't reply. You think you know what you're talking about, but your resulting score in DC servers says otherwise. You obviously didn't read that post, but I'll just show you what I mean in server (Repeatedly push you)
Last edited by Acesonnall on Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

The beggining of a SWGO vigilante group.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:The beggining of a SWGO vigilante group.

Hmmmm a black ops clan :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II