Great news for me!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Great news for me!

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh [poo], damn I’ve been saying the wrong thing this whole time. I meant Saddam Hussein. [m'kay], why can’t he just have a name like bob bob? That would be so much easier to remember and spell. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dawdawdaw! IRAQ NEVER ATTACKED US! I’m saying Iraq never attacked us, you know, the country! Yes, the Al Qaeda has attacked us, 9/11, but that doesn’t mean we go to war with Iraq? That would be like smacking someone, and then that person you slapped goes on to slap someone else even though they had nothing to do with it.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

its not true that they had NOTHING to do with it, but I do understand your point.......what I would like to know is what would you guys have done if it was you doing it.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

9/11 was an inside job. Since when does the victim withold evidence? If I accuse you of a crime, and you have evidence that it wasn't you...why would you hide that? Example...the Pentagon...no video or pictures (proof) that a plane hit it. Where's the wreckage of a plane? Since when does a plane evaporate? Experts in the field have been asking those type of questions. Jet engines are made partly with Titanium....the fires where not hot enough to melt (or evaporate) this metal. On that note....yet they found a passport from one of the terrorists fully intact. So...paper survives, Titanium doesn't.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Find better reason and evidence to go to war with Iraq, kill Saddam and stay longest one year so we can get time to search for WPDs and so on, and somewhat help the local population.

Lol pan, you could throw all the evidence you want at me, nothing will ever change my mind that they didn't put a plane into the side of the Pentagon. Also, I watched something on the history channel a while back showing footage of the plane in the side, with flames pouring out.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:
[$$$]PSI wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:Ah time to insert my two cents.

George Bush, as "Commander in Chief" bypassed Congress and authorized the invasion of Iraq! You can't do that! (Or at least you aren't supposed to, only Congress was designated the power to declare war). The actions that took place there can be compared to genocide.

George Bush justified his actions by stating that Iraq had access to WMDs - Weapons of Mass Destruction. This claim has been falsified; no evidence of these weapons has been discovered in the 9 years the US was in Iraq. There is strong evidence to suggest the United States did not invade Iraq because of the WMDs; speculation can arrive at the conclusion that our policy was oil-related, wanting to control Middle Eastern oil and secure our energy future.

Thank you! I thought I was alone here. Everything in this post ^^^.

Pepsi is right, Al Qaeda are the ones that are responsible for the 9/11. I admit that the Iraqi government could care less about what they did, but that doesn’t give us the right to start a war or hold the Iraqi government responsible. It’s amazing how the federal government did such a great job at convincing 70% of America that it was Sudan who planned and executed 9/11. I’m glad that Sudan isn't still alive though.

first you say that it was indeed Al Qaeda that attacked us then you say that we "started" the war? make up your mind

You seem to believe that Al-Qaeda and Iraq are the same thing. This is not true, so all your arguments are rendered null and void.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am

Pepsi baby, can we just drop all of this and talk about something else?
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:9/11 was an inside job. Since when does the victim withold evidence? If I accuse you of a crime, and you have evidence that it wasn't you...why would you hide that? Example...the Pentagon...no video or pictures (proof) that a plane hit it. Where's the wreckage of a plane? Since when does a plane evaporate? Experts in the field have been asking those type of questions. Jet engines are made partly with Titanium....the fires where not hot enough to melt (or evaporate) this metal. On that note....yet they found a passport from one of the terrorists fully intact. So...paper survives, Titanium doesn't.

why the [m'kay] would we do that ourselves? there is no logic behind that. and yes there is video of it and yes we do have parts of the plane.....you should learn about stuff before you talk about it.
And no Pepsi I do not think that they are the same, when did i ever say that. And we went to fight Al Qaeda NOT Iraq.
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:9/11 was an inside job. Since when does the victim withold evidence? If I accuse you of a crime, and you have evidence that it wasn't you...why would you hide that? Example...the Pentagon...no video or pictures (proof) that a plane hit it. Where's the wreckage of a plane? Since when does a plane evaporate? Experts in the field have been asking those type of questions. Jet engines are made partly with Titanium....the fires where not hot enough to melt (or evaporate) this metal. On that note....yet they found a passport from one of the terrorists fully intact. So...paper survives, Titanium doesn't.

why the [m'kay] would we do that ourselves? there is no logic behind that. and yes there is video of it and yes we do have parts of the plane.....you should learn about stuff before you talk about it.
And no Pepsi I do not think that they are the same, when did i ever say that. And we went to fight Al Qaeda NOT Iraq.

Shaq...no logic behind that? With all due respect, I think your being very naive...it's almost cute. Let's look at "logic". "Logic" tells me that a "global enemy" will keep our Defense Dept. "fat" with funds. "Logic" tells me that a "global threat" will keep citizens in fear, thus have us all rely on our Gov't to protect us. "Logic" tells me that a fearful population, will do whatever is asked of them to combat that "threat" upon us. "Logic" tells me that complacensy leads to revocations of freedoms willingly by the citizens. As far as me "learning some stuff before I talk about it"....I've been learning "stuff" for over 40 years...and the biggest thing I've "learned" so far is that you can't trust politicans or the media. "Journalism" is dead in our country..and it has been for a long time. I'll stop here...but I can go on and on about these subjects. Read books...not newspapers to get full stories on subjects of importance. Good luck at the Marine Corp, you will do well there...they don't like free thinkers there.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 pm

free thinkers? is that what they call stupid people now adays, I admit that media and politicans do things just for themselves, but I would love to hear what you would do if you were in control and 9/11 happened. btw, when in an argument it is very low to insult the persons character(yes I know I did it in the begining, but you did start it) it saddens me to see how not many Americans support our country anymore, and how respect is fast dieing out, so "with all due respect" (cause it seems one can say that then anything goes) go back to playing your video games and leave the defence of our country to "people who can't think for themselves"
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Panama, that last sentence is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on this site.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II