Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

So Stelio, this is where you learn Syntax and comprehension.

Lesson 1: Commas
Commas are used, in this case, to separate collective objects of a sentence. These objects a entirely different in themselves and therefore need to be separated.

Lesson 2: Parenthesis
These are a word, clause, or sentence inserted as an explanation or afterthought into a passage that is grammatically complete without it, in writing usually marked off by curved brackets, dashes, or commas.
------------------
Putting these together, you should now be able to determine that I was not saying you Wookie Glitch or shoot at your own team, rather you only did the tking.

Congratulations
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby stelio » Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Acesonnall wrote:So Stelio, this is where you learn Syntax and comprehension.

Lesson 1: Commas
Commas are used, in this case, to separate collective objects of a sentence. These objects a entirely different in themselves and therefore need to be separated.

Lesson 2: Parenthesis
These are a word, clause, or sentence inserted as an explanation or afterthought into a passage that is grammatically complete without it, in writing usually marked off by curved brackets, dashes, or commas.
------------------
Putting these together, you should now be able to determine that I was not saying you Wookie Glitch or shoot at your own team, rather you only did the tking.

Congratulations

lol topic name= i need to be banned
so wth are u talking about now? pathetic lonely u... for in the love of the force.. dude get over it :fight2:
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Acesonnall wrote:(When reading this, keep in mind that I'm just trying to help by giving my opinion as people do agree that the SWGO server at times has become a bit of a joke. It's first a joke to play on SWGO servers?

I personally don't care about how much of a joke it is, I'm just here to play without unjust interruptions like these)

and now you don't care if it is a joke, bravo.

I'm referring to every game I played after this topic Kren, so really, continuing this post in now pointless but...

Pointless to continue you state...but wait you are going to continue anyway! :clap:

Initially, you seem to have small troubles analyzing my posts. Do I, how so...I have responded to them, agreed with certain elements, disagreed with other points and highlghted my opinion on the subject in question?

I'm not even sure why you posted those first logs as that isn't even relevant to the severity of that actually goes on ingame, but to actually point out a flaw in how you determine rule breakers from logs alone: You're saying that nanokookey is telling Stars it's okay to tk, but Star Wars decided to be the better person and not continue it. Correct he was the better player and was not tempted to break the rules

Two problems with you're reasoning. First, if you were trying to conclude that nanokookey was a rule breaker just off of those logs alone, there was no possible way you could have come to that conclusion as he simply stated it was okay, but didn't actually take action (Could have been even been purposely giving Star Wars false information so he could get him in trouble. So I did nothing but observed as no rule was broken and as stated I will see how nanookey approaches other players. No rule broke but the player has been noticed.

Anything could have been possible). Secondly, the fact that nanokookey said "still do it" should let you know that Star Wars could have possibly been tking before and knew it was wrong, but nanokookey was leading him on. See that? If you were ingame, you could have had more insight to prove what you're trying to prove. So because another player asked someone to break the rules but nothing actually happend you assume Star Wars was tking before...wrong assumption pal as nanokookey had joined after Star Wars was in-game.

Now for the second set of logs, disregarding your humorless sarcastic point initially. So I am being saracstic because you indicate I am spying and you don't like humour....but wait did you not indicate SWGO servers were a joke?? So now you don't like fun...mmm perhaps this is not the place for you or SWGO servers, might be worth considering not coming onto the forums or the server if you are so upset?

, the fact that you completely disregard my annoyed cry that that I was being tked by a gunner who thought it was a good idea to shoot at me shows me that you're only trying to serve justice to those you deserve it in your opinion, which really isn't justice at all. Stelio was shooting you, agreed but as he was on the other team from the game I witnessed what's wrong with that? Perhaps you might be forgetting it is one side against another, oh wait am I being too sarcastic now?

I wish I could have screenshoted that, but it's hard to get a screenshot of a moving target with the name while being burned (Maybe I'll just let myself get killed next time). It's not that hard to get a screenshot of a moving target, I suggest you try harder.

Instead of only seeing my minimal fault (Which really did no harm as I clearly meant "Get him banned" [Then again, I could have meant anything to you]), you refused to see the bigger picture, which was the fact that I, and possibly others, were getting tked by this gunner. Minimal fault you say? Bigger picture? Others getting tk'd? In the game I witnessed I only observered you constantly focusing on Stelio and the in-game chat indicates this also from the logs.

EDIT:
Your statements/thread does make sense in certain places as you imply that Stelio is rulebreaking but then you also indicate "he seems to stop when I come on" therefore how do you know he is rule breaking before you join the game? Is someone telling you he is rule breaking so you hop on to catch him?

Make statements don't make sense, really...so you did not witness Stelio initially rulebreaking, you took someones word for it, came onto the server to gain evidence because you are such an upstanding character, is that right?

This is after the fact. After I created this thread, he it seems as if he doesn't tk me anymore because he knows I will report.
Ok that must be it, he has stopped tking because of your very presence suddenly stops him whereas before he did not care, nice assumption there.

------------
Once again Kren, there is a lot of stuff that happens in server that you guys don't know about and making inaccurate conclusions based off of logs (and (hopefully not) because of how much you like the person) just heightens the issue.

Right so admins who have access to the logs and observe the game often make inaccurate conclusions...mm, strange how "us guys" appear to be doing such a bad job when compared to.....you? Perhaps you should admin all the servers, all the time?

I'm not saying you guys need to be on 24/7 as I respect the fact that you all have lives,

We only need to be on the on server if we agree with your conclusions however we must be making inaccurate conclusions through the logs etc?

but when you see multiple complaints about a certain player by other players in the server as well (This is what happened with Stelio. EDIT: Here's a prime example: http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400), it'd be nice if you could show us that you're in it for the players by giving that person some type of vacation (I also hope you're not defending Stelio either).

Ok so that's another massive assumption, as I have indicated Stelio has been kicked, banned etc before, check the posts you can see on the forums and oh btw there is a section you don't have access to where rule breaking etc is also discussed by the admin team

Sincerely,
Ace or The Police or Doctoroctogonapus

Yeah, choose a good name!
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
Col. Hstar wrote::lol: and my topic is the one that gets locked for being useless. :lol:

(just a joke) :)

No joke. It's like watching three blind kids fighting. Whole lotta swinging, but not a lot of hits.

Battle of wits on the short bus
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 05, 2012 8:20 pm

I disagree with Acenall, logs can be very effective when admin is not ingame. Reading the logs and noticing players "accusations" can be a dead giveaway of who's causing problems. While this method is not fool proof, I would say that 98% of the logs can be trusted as a window ingame. I was too an admin once upon a time Ace...and the logs are evidence enough sometimes. The only problem I see with relying on logs to "convict" a player is...a player using another players name and causing trouble, thus getting an innocent player banned. But, I believe that would be a non issue here in SWGO since they seem to record players CD keys.
PS...while SWGO encourages players participation in reporting troublemakers, they don't like being told on how to handle the situation. Telling the admins that subject player(s) "deserves a vacation", or "should be banned", makes you look vindictive. As an admin...I would focus more on you than the culprit.
Last edited by 11_Panama_ on Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm

stelio wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:That too makes a lot of sense, but in this case, not so much. Logs are effective in scouting out the ragers, the verbal rule breakers and complaints (I've been an admin before on GMRZ and DSA). You also seem to point out that you play as an alias or just under a random player name and watch us so you can see how people play when an admin is not on (That is something I used to do when I was an admin and I too have noticed changes in players). However, there's something I can't piece together.

If you're spying on us on another account when not on as (SWGO)Kren, then why don't you see all the rule breaking that goes on that I'm too lazy to report (Unless it's something frequent and constant like what Stelio is doing)? People Wookie Glitch, shoot at their own team, kill team players for killing an enemy player they wanted to kill (ks or not), excessive team pushing around the stage to show dominance (This is what Stelio does as well),

etc. Maybe it's because you hang around in one spot all the time, don't play as Kren or your alias enough, or don't even have an alias at all (Which I doubt), but I'm merely a player that comes on once in a while and I'm able to see that.

Nothing much to prove here, I'll just make another topic with piles of evidence (Likely screenshots). I too will also be playing as an alias from now on (Only in SWGO) so I can catch Stelio rule breaking again as he seems to stop when I come on (Can't tell if he learned, or knows I'm a player who will actually go through with reporting).

EDIT: Also, Star Wars, I saw you playing on SWGO no force the other day...and... You need some "Training" as you call it.

so i wookie glicht too now=? lol :spamr:

how pathetic quacky dude he is ....so long complains.. about nothing!! :eek:

Thats a good thing Stelio. But the wookie glitch, it's really my joob to do. Just ask me, and you will be helped for wookie glitch. I'm still working for other glitcher. Wall, Wookie. Trust me Stelio. Best friends will be helped togethor. :th_a017: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Now I know your a moron EAW. I don't like insulting people (unless they deserve it...and frankly, I think you do), why would you come to the forums, where everyone can see your post...and tell someone that you will teach them how to glitch. Have you lost all intellect? I mean...you do know that glitching is not allowed, right? Do you have an ounce of common sense? Why don't you just ask one of the admins here to ban you? That's what your'e looking for..right?
Attachments
image_dispCACKTIQ9.jpg
image_dispCACKTIQ9.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:Now I know your a moron EAW. I don't like insulting people (unless they deserve it...and frankly, I think you do), why would you come to the forums, where everyone can see your post...and tell someone that you will teach them how to glitch. Have you lost all intellect? I mean...you do know that glitching is not allowed, right? Do you have an ounce of common sense? Why don't you just ask one of the admins here to ban you? That's what your'e looking for..right?

Really that picture. take it away. i hate NA**. take it away right now :1402: :1402: :spamr: :spamr:
I will hate NA** so long as i live.
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby FaiL.? » Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Some of these responses are so long and pointless that I don't even waste my precious time reading then. [m'kay] this topic. Lock the damn thing.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Sat May 05, 2012 10:14 pm

ULTIMATE_EAW wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:Now I know your a moron EAW. I don't like insulting people (unless they deserve it...and frankly, I think you do), why would you come to the forums, where everyone can see your post...and tell someone that you will teach them how to glitch. Have you lost all intellect? I mean...you do know that glitching is not allowed, right? Do you have an ounce of common sense? Why don't you just ask one of the admins here to ban you? That's what your'e looking for..right?

Really that picture. take it away. i hate NA**. take it away right now :1402: :1402: :spamr: :spamr:
I will hate NA** so long as i live.

I understand there is hypersensitivity to anything related to Nazis and the Third Reich, but take a second to actually look at the image. It is an African male wearing a symbol that is NOT a swastika. The fact that it is rotated, on a field of white inscribed in a circle of gold on a red background suggests a religious symbol known as a "Suavastika"

The difference is the direction of rotation, for that is what this cross represents. It is a spinning or rotating cross, with the angled ends appearing like the sparks one sees from a spinning fire-cracker. (In heraldry this would be classed a Cross Gurgity; from the Latin gurges, meaning 'spiral' or 'whirlpool'.)

The reason the cross spins, and its direction, depends on the various interpretations by the various users of this symbol (reincarnation, rotation of the stars, etc.) A suavastika shows its arms bent to the left (indicating clockwise rotation) and the swastika's arms bent right (anticlockwise).

Anyway, the image is supposed to be ironic from a dolt's perspective. A smiling young black man unknowingly supporting a group that espouses his inferiority and necessary extermination. He is NOT a Nazi and nothing for you to fear.

to the topic, Ultimate_ don't glitch or you will have your own topic where complaints are made and people post evidence to get you banned. As for Stelio, I've made my complaint and posted evidence in video form on my xfire.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II