Dark Trooper - The Glitch

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Dark Trooper - The Glitch

Postby Boss » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 am

Draigun wrote:Everyone, I will ask you to refrain from posting anything other than the subject

POOP IN PANTS?!!!!??

Boss
Community Member

Postby Marth8880 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 am

Draigun wrote:Everyone, I will ask you to refrain from posting anything other than the subject related to the Dark Trooper glitch. I came here to complaint about the mAtter, and I will not have it be smothered and blurred by a bunch of idiots who post complete irrelevancy to this topic.

As for the remedy to "get better skill" and kill the dark troopers, the server TPS (Ticks Per Second) or host simulation rate of JBA is currently at 15. This means that you will see a player all over the place about 40 feet away from you, and in worst cases, unable to even shoot them at all.

In any case, there are some admins here who agree with Eyes and I. There is a serious discussion going on, and I expect that people respect this and actually contribute.

I don't want to argue with an admin(? Can't tell) or anything, but even though this discussion is off-topic, it is pretty important; it isn't good for people to be confused by this sort of misleading information about Star Wars Battlefront 2's game engine. Personally, (not to junior-moderate or anything, but) as a "mature" adult, I'd recommend splitting the thread: one thread for this one's original intent and the other for the discussion about SWBF2's engine.

Hackett ou-- err, Marth out. |:D

EDIT:

Good try wolf, but everything you read in wikipedia isn't always factual. Teancum is a good modder, but when it comes to the more intricate workings of the game, his knowledge is limited. I actually had the privilege of talking to one of the developers of the game, and I stand by my position. battlezone 2, clone wars, the battlefront series, and lotr conquest use entirely different engines, they only re-purposed the tools. Nathan Mates was adamant about this, and thats how i know you are NOT him.

Lol, it's actually not WULF, believe it or not. :O (An admin can even compare their IPs and confirm this.)
Marth8880
Community Member

Xfire: Marth8880
Steam ID: Marth8880 (guru is cool)

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:24 am

[m'kay] wrote:Yes, i'm well known for being incredibly pretentious. God knows I choose only the most refined of [Richard] jokes to tell on a daily basis. Why bother telling me to get laid when you don't even know how sex works?

Because you talk about sex ed.... which is for children. That being you (since you are thicker than the bowl of diarrhea you spawned from). Therefore you never have and never will know sex at all, unless of course, it's on the receiving end of anal dildo penetration. Nice try again cutie. ;)

Lol and I love how Wulfman makes a fake "Nathan Mates" account here to discredit eyes, but the retard can't resist talking to me. You'd have to be stupid to think an SWBF2 developer would come here to discuss which engine the game runs on, 7 years later, to settle a debate on a thread about DTG-ing. Nice try again kiddo.

I've haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks you moron children! :lol:

Last edited by Unit_14 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby Nathan_Mates » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 am

Eyes Only wrote:
Nathan_Mates wrote:
Eyes Only wrote:Fake, unless you can tell me where we first met and what your current username is for the irc channel.

I think you are missing the point here. I may or may not be the real Nathan Mates, but the information I posted about Star Wars: Battlefront II above is indeed factual, as opposed to what you originally posted.

Good try wulf, but everything you read in wikipedia isnt always factual.

I'm sorry, but I am not this "wulf" you refer to. I am not the same as this other individual you mention. I am not quite sure why you are falsely accusing me of being someone I am not, but if it must come to it, then we can have an administrator of this forum make an IP address comparison. We will then see that I am not this "wulf." And I, too, believe that Wikipedia is unreliable at times. I see that you are a rational person, so how about this: You provide the source where you acquired your information about Star Wars: Battlefront II's engine, and I will follow suit once you do? Do we have a deal?
Unit_14 wrote:Lol and I love how Wulfman brings his fake buddy "Nathan Mates" here to discredit eyes, but the retard has to engage me. Nice try again kiddo. I've haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks you morons!

I do not know this "Wulfman" nor do I have any prior acquaintances with him. And what is your problem? Why must you resort to childish mannerisms? Can you not see that we are having a conversation in a mature manner here?
Nathan_Mates
Community Member

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 am

LOL now this mystery developer is feverishly waiting for every reply! How truly sad. I'm getting some popcorn, "Nathan"... tell me more..... LOL
Last edited by Unit_14 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unit_14
Community Member

Postby Nathan_Mates » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 am

Unit_14 wrote:LOL now this mystery developer is feverishly waiting for every reply! How truly sad.

Well, I'm currently on summer vacation, and I don't mind taking time out of my life to defend my work. And why must you resort to personal attacks? I do not quite understand.
Nathan_Mates
Community Member

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:39 am

Tell us all more!!!! LOL
Unit_14
Community Member

Postby Boss » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 am

Nathan_Mates wrote:Well, I'm currently on summer vacation

Oh [poo], good luck with passing high school lead developer guy.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Draigun » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 am

Marth8880 wrote:I don't want to argue with an admin(? Can't tell) or anything, but even though this discussion is off-topic, it is pretty important; it isn't good for people to be confused by this sort of misleading information about Star Wars Battlefront 2's game engine. Personally, (not to junior-moderate or anything, but) as a "mature" adult, I'd recommend splitting the thread: one thread for this one's original intent and the other for the discussion about SWBF2's engine.

I see your point in the splitting of the thread, Marth. But, the original intent of this thread was to namely bring awareness to this subject, and get feedback from differences and so forth. I am not an admin here, so I do not reserve the right of being called one to point out.

The SWBF2's engine was a necessary part in this threads progress. I don't think splitting that would be helpful.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 am

Unit_14 wrote:Tell us all more!!!! LOL

Fascinating.

If anyone would care to do so, you can check and see that Nathan, Marth, and I am are all online simultaneously. We all will have separate IP's if an Admin checks that. Now unless I'm running two proxies along with my own normal IP, you guys just to have to accept that we're all different people. I know Marth, he's the Co-Executive Director of Frayed Wires. I don't know Nathan, nor the accuracy of who he says to be.

You still haven't answered me Eyes Only. You reaffirmed your position, claimed Tean doesn't know what he's talking about, but still provide no proof that you are correct.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II