Postby FaiL.? » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm

:lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Infide| wrote::lol:

Wow thanks for the insightful, interesting post! I'm so glad you're sticking around to contribute to the community. Make posts that actually have a point for god's sake, it's not that hard. (Hint: You do not always have to post, we are not holding a gun to your head, it is completely okay to just not waste everyone's time with an entirely pointless post.) Thanks!
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:@Wulf

You can't call yourself a modder unless you actually "create" *cough cough* "finish" one :lol:
And yes, i know you got issues with your mod team, but just saying :mrgreen:

I have released a mod, for your information.

It's just that we have very large projects and don't like to release crappy products. Also, if all goes well, Mass Effect: Unification 1.0 will be released 12/21/12.

And for that matter, being a modder just means you can mod. That doesn't mean you're good, or bad, or you finished something.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Hmmm interesting, well i hope you can finish some of them, I've been wanting to see the BF3 and the clone wars mod for.....a long time

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Nik » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am

THEWULFMAN wrote: Also, if all goes well, Mass Effect: Unification 1.0 will be released 12/21/12.

Can you make it the 20th? The world ends on the 21st and I want to play it for more than a day. :lol:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 am

[m'kay] wrote:

Wow thanks for the insightful, interesting post! I'm so glad you're sticking around to contribute to the community. Make posts that actually have a point for god's sake, it's not that hard. (Hint: You do not always have to post, we are not holding a gun to your head, it is completely okay to just not waste everyone's time with an entirely pointless post.) Thanks!

No problem jackass! :DD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Doves » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 am

Infide| wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:

:dots:
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 am

Infide| wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:

This is why you have 1036 posts and 0 friends.

okay I know that was kinda harsh but the joke came into my head and it was too perfect not to use
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby JOGRaul » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 am

so i guess this is just a spam topic now, way to go SWGO.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 am

We have a whole forum for spam :mrgreen:. If this hero assault challenge ever takes place, I'd be interested.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II