Battle arena 2.0

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Battle arena 2.0

Postby DARTHYODA » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 am

Ok so i noticed on the main page that the poll contains a choice for battle arena 2.0. I looked at it then went to play on it because i love battle arena 2.0. When i got on it wasn't there. I have been checking for a couple of weeks and wondering if it's actually a server or to see if people actually answer polls truthfully/actually play the servers.
DARTHYODA
Community Member

Re: Battle arena 2.0

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 am

It was a server ages ago, running a mod map entitled Battle Arena 2.0. It got zero interest past the initial launch, as is usual for mods, and was cut when the list of servers was downsized.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Draigun » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 am

If I recall this correctly, I think the creator and author of this, took around 2 years to make this mod. I remember playing on the server with the mod installed. It was alright; not the best though from my true honest opinion. Of course, a mod that took 2 years to make, I would anticipate the fact that this mod (despite the graphics) was well-designed.

But it's dead essentially.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby DARTHYODA » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm

I find it a good map to play. i really like ETC hunt. I kinda wish we did have a battle arena 2.0 server. I'm a pure :ninja: super fast rockets. I think they should take the poll down if people aren't going to put it back up the Battle arena 2.0 server.
DARTHYODA
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II