All information and activities related to SWBF2

Admin

Postby (SWGO)Andrew » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 pm

How do i become a admin?
(SWGO)Andrew
Community Member

Re: Admin

Postby Bailey » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I'm sorry but your way too new to SWGO to be considered for admin. Play on the servers more and be active here on the forums. Get to know people in the community as well as letting people here get to know you. Before you could ever possibly be considered for admin you have to be respected and well known both on our servers and here on the forums.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby Corpse » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Andrew wrote:How do i become a admin?

Welcome to SWGO.....
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Chin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:38 pm

hello, and welcome to swgo, the first step to becoming admin is posting in the introduction page, and saying hi. then get Xfire, and play on servers and have fun, get better, become respected, and sooner or later you are likely to get admin.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Brazosgrad » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Of course, you could say nothing at all, ignore everybody, and go about your business forever and a day, thinking you're all happy, and then they'll come barging in and figuratively knock your door down beggin you to admin...

I dunno...could happen...
Brazosgrad

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 am

You'll become admin when the powers that be (MATT) decide so. Suggestion for you, dont ask for admin again nobody here, especially the ones that decide, like people that beg for admin. Theres a whole bunch of little stuff I could tell you to do but frankly Im too lazy to type it all.
WGO-Jango

Postby KOko » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 am

lol yeaaarghhhh!
as most popl already said the first and most important step to become an admin is to never ask about that on forums..... gah.... you missed that step.... :(
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Years of study at a Tibetan Temple . . . .
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Jango_Fred » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

The straight answer... "When someone, already having discussed it with the existing admins, asks you if you want to be an admin" That will never occur without fulfilling many of the above posted steps. Let us know how your studies in Tibet go.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II