Your Opinions, My fate

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Your Opinions, My fate

Postby Eyes Only » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 pm

It has been drawn to my attention that I am no longer wanted or needed anymore. My friends are turning on me and everything I've worked for is falling apart. I ask all of you, do you want me here? I will take no action against you or swgo if you dont...

Yes: I stay and things remain the same.
No: I leave and you never hear from me again, everything will probably still remain the same.

Reply with your answers. Yes/No votes only.
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Re: Your Opinions, My fate

Postby JROD » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes, you should definitely stay.
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Yes... btw - please add me to your xfire. I would like to talk to you about something...
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby rive » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Eyes, I think you should stay...

I would also like to say that I like how mature you are being about all of this. That if you are not wanted, you would just leave, and no threats were made against SWGO or any of its members... Like JROD, I think he may have changed folks
rive
Community Member

Postby Bailey » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 am

Stay :D
I hope things work out for you.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 am

Fine, I'll bite. For starters, cut the crap. Your little signature there is my response to you calling me dumbsh!t on xfire. Now, why would you call me that? Oh, I know, you were playing around with different/blank name combos and swearing in the server when you thought there were no admins around. Me not knowing who you were banned the guy with no name. Hence you xfiring me and calling me dumbsh!t. Then you come on here and make 4 halfhearted posts, why I don't know, and then proceeded to start this little thread to play victim. I don't know what your deal is in real life and really don't care. I didn't like the bs threats to WGO and I don't like them now. You're a liar and a manipulator and you need to get over yourself. Trust me when I say that you seriously need a stint in the military. I think the Marines would fix you right up and you never know, you may actually become something afterwards. So to answer your question, since there are only two options given, I'll take the one where you go away and we take our chances that you don't retaliate....because you know, that is a threat there at the end. "No: I leave and you never hear from me again, everything will ""probably"" still remain the same." You had throw that in there didn't you? I would've had an 3rd option where you stay and behave yourself, but since you left that out....

One more thing, I'm not debating this any further. This is my only response to you. Don't xfire me and good luck with whatever you do. Being a dad, I do hope that you work it out.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 am

I vote stay, but follow the rules as a player and admin.
We appreciate your help, and hope to run your mod servers soon.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Chin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 am

Idk that you ever did anything, but I like playing with you, except for the occasional ks :cry: but that has only happened once. I think that you should stay, I really liked the no pull server and all the modding work you have done too.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Eyes Only » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 am

you obviously chose to ignore the part where i said "nah, im just kidding" and then went on your little escapade... and i consider mattc a friend, not just an ally, and the whole reason for this post was to see who else followed your beliefs, as i didnt want to undermine the stability of swgo and threaten all that mattc is working for. an entire community cannot be held responsible for one persons mistake. im only heartless to my enemies, and mattc is surely not an enemy, nor will he ever be. and no it wasnt a threat, it just meant that there was a possibility that if i left, things may change by themselves. i thought we were on friendly grounds, and i often joke like that to everyone. its just the way i am. i was messing with the data in my name area and i forgot to switch it back to what it was supposed to be, which is why i left the server before you banned me. this whole thing is a huge misunderstanding on your part. and i guess im just trying to prove myself useful at something other than causing problems.

This greatly disturbs me because something similar happened to me in an old clan i helped create called RAPTOR, it was originally a clan based on chaos and disorder and there were raids and such on other servers... i came and changed the clan from a raiding/chaos clan to a research and development center. a great sum of information was gathered on the game thanks to the collaborative effort of RAPTOR. CE tables, old world modding, and many, many glitches and tricks were a product of RAPTOR. one of the members didnt like me so he mustered up the rest of the clan and revolted against me. there was a large battle between me and most of the clan. i refused to give up my position and most of the members left, as well as several of the founders. i dont want that to happen to swgo which is why i want to see where everyone stands.
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Postby Minwu325 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 am

Yes, yer kewl guy
Minwu325
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II