My Situation

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: My Situation

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Doves, we usually don't give out the banning admin's identity in the public forum, to keep admins from being harassed by players they've banned.

Allcaps, I had a problem with you the other day as well, that's why I gave you a 3 day ban this time.

Since you've come here and manned up, I'm going to delete the ban now. Please don't have any repeats, or the ban will be longer next time.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby allcaps » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 am

Matt-Chicago wrote:Doves, we usually don't give out the banning admin's identity in the public forum, to keep admins from being harassed by players they've banned.

Allcaps, I had a problem with you the other day as well, that's why I gave you a 3 day ban this time.

Since you've come here and manned up, I'm going to delete the ban now. Please don't have any repeats, or the ban will be longer next time.

Why thanks :) I'm on a mission to improve my behavior in general. I won't be getting anymore bans :)
allcaps
Community Member

Postby rive » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 am

allcaps wrote:
Matt-Chicago wrote:Doves, we usually don't give out the banning admin's identity in the public forum, to keep admins from being harassed by players they've banned.

Why thanks :) I'm on a mission to improve my behavior in general. I won't be getting anymore bans :)

That's all we ask (well, actually, we ask that ya don't do something to get banned for in the first place, but if ya do, man up, admit it, and learn from it.)
rive
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II