Xfire chat log report, "Admin (SWGO) Corpse"

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Xfire chat log report, "Admin (SWGO) Corpse"

Postby The Darkness Arrives » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm

(Deleted For Causing Problems) "by me"
Last edited by The Darkness Arrives on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Darkness Arrives
Community Member

Re: Xfire chat log report, "Admin (SWGO) Corpse"

Postby Draigun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I like the part where Corpse pointed out grammatical errors, then DarkAngel45 actually tries to type well.

The thing I don't understand is Corpse, why did you (from my speculation of this convo), started to insult him? I mean if you provided more convo that explains it, that would be more understandable. But from my point, it seems you are actually starting to cause the issue itself...

I do know who DarkAngel45 is, and quite frankly, he is definitely not a great guy to be friends with. But from this convo, it seems you're more of the bad guy then good...

What server was this on anyways? Or was this just a regular convo on xfire?
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby The Darkness Arrives » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

If i did make him angry on xfire i am sorry, i did not attend to make it that way. I wasn;t giving any rude replies or anything. but all night and all morning he has been very hard to understand and deal with. and he started spamming friend invites on xfire so i accepted and i had made a bad first reply. for that i am sorry. I did not mean to cause trouble.. It's just for me to say i am frustrated with him being rude to me and my friends. And people on the GMRZ server.. i can have soembody go look at the ingame chat logs.. but that has no use to this point. it has escilated. for him.. but i do not want to discuss about this anymore. this only caused more trouble. and for that i am sorry._________________________________Delete this post?_____________-____________________________________________________________________(this was a convo on xfire)
Last edited by The Darkness Arrives on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Darkness Arrives
Community Member

Postby The Darkness Arrives » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

\,,/(^.^)\,,/
The Darkness Arrives
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm

hmmmm... feel like I mightve read this already like 2hr ago... :whistling:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby The Darkness Arrives » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Like i have said before i am sorry if i made any issues or disturbances..but i just thought i would notify you guys, but it made thigns worse.. im done here.
The Darkness Arrives
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

You made no issues or disturbances. You made nothing worse.
Admins should hold themselves to a higher standard, imo, but thats just me.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Draigun » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 am

Now you should delete this thread because you just edited the thread thus making THIS thread, obsolete now... lol
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby Corpse » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:56 am

Actually Drai, I was so rude to him because earlier in the day, he had constantly accused me of glitching in front of a populated server which I was supposed to be admining for. It takes some credibility away from my instructions to other players not to break rules if some moron says he has 40 minutes of video evidence of me glitching, and is going to get me permabanned for it. I can has see the footage?

Also, yeah I guess I should've acted more maturely, I tend to just want to troll people when they're stupid.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby KOko » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 am

OMG CORPSE! STOP TRYING BEING KOKO!
You are a fail hater, and this may lead you to fail admin.
If someone is disrespecting you on your server with fail accusations trying to ruin your name just ban him man.
This is why there is a "for disrespecting the Admin" ban.

But if you wanna go and harrass someone over xfire just do it with style and dont regret. ever.

About players on GMRZ server - they all deserve every harrasement possible for playing there (this includes myself sometimes).
GMRZ is fail.

About holding admins on higher standard - every Admin have right of private life and opinion. If an Admin want to harrass someone on private conversation he have the frakkin right to do so.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II