JBA map rotation

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JBA map rotation

Postby trainmaster611 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:55 am

The reason why I listed those is because about 80% of the people online lag like crazy. The other 20% can't hit the people who do. Generally, people who play swbf2 online tend to have low end pcs. Not everyone can shell out a few extra 100s. The plants and the water from these 4 forest maps that I mentioned are the worst nightmare possible. You can't really argue that it would be a good sniper/rifle map since most people can't hit a target 10 meters away, let alone across the map.

As far as gameplay is concerned, Endor and Kashyyk really have none. Kashyyk its just a wide open free for all and Endor is aimlessly wandering. Dagobah and Felucia do indeed have good gameplay but its really the lag from all the plants and water and special effects that brings them down.
trainmaster611
SWBF2 Admin

Postby himself » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 am

yavin 4 would be cool we never play that! how do u get hero assault v2?
"Our life is made by the death of others."

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Okey then, I give up. I spent my time on finding out the best possible rotation but, as I can see, all of us have diverse ideas about our "perfect list of map" so do whatever you want to... If you don't like my order of maps- plz only change one thing: there are space and hoth hunt in a row....... please separate it. I dislike leaving the server for about 20 minutes because of these two maps.
Anyway, thanks all of you for an attention, now It doesn't matter for me what you are gonna do - it's my last month I play SWBF2 and I'll leave this game permanently(hm... or won't be as often as I've used to).
Last edited by BurzaP on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

trainmaster611 wrote:The reason why I listed those is because about 80% of the people online lag like crazy. The other 20% can't hit the people who do. Generally, people who play swbf2 online tend to have low end pcs. Not everyone can shell out a few extra 100s. The plants and the water from these 4 forest maps that I mentioned are the worst nightmare possible. You can't really argue that it would be a good sniper/rifle map since most people can't hit a target 10 meters away, let alone across the map.

As far as gameplay is concerned, Endor and Kashyyk really have none. Kashyyk its just a wide open free for all and Endor is aimlessly wandering. Dagobah and Felucia do indeed have good gameplay but its really the lag from all the plants and water and special effects that brings them down.

Nicely said.
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Matt, could you correct an order of maps which is now - separate Hoth from Space? These are 2 maps because of which from 30 ppl on a server, suddenly, we have only 9.. they can be, of course, but maybe in 30-40 minutes of an interval.
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Brygun » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:30 am

Always love Hoth conquest, its the one that feels most like a battle. And it has an awesome film reference.

Geonsis conquest is fun too.

Mygehetto CTF and conquest are good too

Not so much a fan of the small maps like Tantive. I usually park somewhere and recon folks... which has its own fun. I hate running into the explody-hall-o-flame of which there are always several.

Dont likes:
Geonis hunt (sniper vs bug)
Jabba's palace (yucky to be the people on the bottom fighting up)
Brygun
Community Member

Postby Ripley » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:06 pm

BurzaP wrote:Matt, could you correct an order of maps which is now - separate Hoth from Space? These are 2 maps because of which from 30 ppl on a server, suddenly, we have only 9.. they can be, of course, but maybe in 30-40 minutes of an interval.

I've seperated the maps (HH & Space) and I took out endor due to the horrible quality other people experience. My older sysytem use to handle Dagobah better so I added that to replace endor conq.
Ripley
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthripley

Postby BurzaP » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh, a really good move Ripley, thanks for respond btw. I thought no one is gonna separate these 2 maps. Thanks again you did so :)
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II