JBA map rotation

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JBA map rotation

Postby MERC-ONE » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

True about Polis but it's sooo a mine expert's heaven lol I dont see why noone likes kashyyk is it laggy for them? I guess I like it because I like to snipe.
MERC-ONE
Community Member

Xfire: merkone
Steam ID: sithdestroyer

Postby JROD » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am

I am not sure if I have ever seen yavin played online. We should try it and see how it goes.
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby BurzaP » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey, I'm not sure Doves understand me. By sentence "Why not these maps?" I meant - "There are maps we shouldn''t even look at them."I didn't want to it sounds like - "Here are maps, I don't understand you don't consider them" . No, no.

Sithdestroyer said:"I think space should be taken out completely sure there are some who actually like space but most of the time the server population decreases everytime a space map comes up the majority of people do not like it so why not get rid of it."

Actually, I don't mind about space if it's only one( in one rotation), some ppl like it. I can see in a chat guyz' opinions and more than a few want it.

KOko wrote:With all the respect to the guy who invested his time to make this....
and with clarification I hardly ever play conquest (on US servers at least)....

JBA was the No1 server because its public server made for regular players.
If you want to keep away Tank noobs, Mine noobs, other kind of noobs (idk why he doesnt speak about Eng noobs :lol: ) how many ppl will still play on JBA ?
We still need some noobs to play... man... right ?

Dude, As you can see, in my order of maps there are regularly maps in which we can use tanks. And, as I said, we could leave some tanks if it's necessary-Idk wut options Admin is able to choose or not, it's your business. I'm a player... Mine noobs, oki. I like pwn 'em and there are maps in whichc there is their paradise...: in one rotation we have: Mustafar, Tantive IV, Coruscant, Jabba's Palace, , Mustafar(second time), D Star and Coruscant again.

trainmaster611 wrote:No:

Endor
Kashyyk
Felucia
Dagobah

Self explanatory.

I chose many open maps because there we can practise being engi, sniper, and they are more interesting tho. You haven't 50 kills per map but it's more funny ( e.g. Pad(awan72) likes it too). No Endor, Kashyyyk, Felucia, Dagobah. Why you want to Dagobah send "bye,bye"? It's cool map and there are few cps on which mine noobs can live in their way.. I mean, putting mines and kinda that stuff. Endor- such climatic map on which ya can be whoever you want to, it can be 20 mins, not 25 if its such a problem. Kashyyk. oki, I'm not facing but not dislike. You can replace it for the other one, Kashyyyk is only one. Felucia, I used to hate it. Now I don't - colorful map, and making all of it more various-but you shouldn't let ppl choose CiS-impossible to see 'em in this forest.

About Yavin, I was playing this map on European servers. It's quite popular map tho. There you can be even a mine noob, it's so dense here that it doesn't matter you are a sniper or engi or whatever. Tanks there are too If you like 'em( I don't but I can survive with them).
K, any other questions, just ask or I can explain why you are wrong and why my order is the best ;) ( I realize this order is rather for more-advanced players... but not so much)
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby stealth_jawa » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Ripley wrote:How about this order...I say we try to add a new map every once and a while to test the feedback and then judge.
Mustafar
Geonosis
Jabba's
Death Star
Utapau
Kamino
Corusant
Mos Eisley
Hoth Hunt
Space (?)
Polis Massa
Naboo
Death Star
Utapau flg
Mustafar
kamino
Mos Eisley
Hoth con
Tantive flg
Mygeeto
Felucia

This is how I have the maps set at the moment, I've tried to separate the "class" maps but close quarter maps are what bring the numbers to the server just my opinion as a "mine noob"....comments

This sounds like a great rotation. It has a good balance, multiple plays of the best maps (in my opinion, Mustafar and Mos Eisley), includes Felucia and Utapau flg (both great maps I would really like to see on JBA). I like the idea of cycling through other maps (Kashyyk and Yavin can be fun occasionally). I might drop the first Death Star but that's because I don't like that map very much. Oh, and if it were not for the public opinion I'd say get rid of that Hoth Hunt rubbish.

I agree with keeping Endor and Dagobah off the rotation, but I find Felucia to be a well-balanced and entertaining map.
stealth_jawa
Community Member

Postby Doves » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm

you are going to find mine noobs at any map. I mean if people mine on kamino they can mine anywhere, people in JBA only know how to mine, so they will continue doing it no matter what
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Can we have Endor removed from the JBA line-up? Many people leave because of the lagginess, and others (myself included) just sit it out. I think it would be in JBA's best interests to have it removed.
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Many=you? Sometimes I have lag but not such to leave. And, believe me or not, people like Endor. Ok, it's difficult to spawnkill if you fancy doing it, but sry, not only it makes sense.... This map is really original and we should keep it.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I think I'm liking the idea of small changes to rotation where we leave most maps alone, but switch up the CTF maps regularly, and leave the last map on the list for Yavin, Felucia, or Endor. Thoughts?

Personally, I like Yavin and Endor, but I think we ought to leave the most popular maps and the order they're in largely in tact.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Doves » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:07 pm

i like yavin and felucia but i hate endor
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby MERC-ONE » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Seems like alot of people whine about lag on yavin and endor i dont know about felucia. Felucia seems to have some pretty good battles
MERC-ONE
Community Member

Xfire: merkone
Steam ID: sithdestroyer

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II