Admin abuse report.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Admin abuse report.

Postby The Darkness Arrives » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 am

Hey i would like to say... GrapesOfWrath was booted sevral times for no reason stated.. then booted again for attentionaly attacking teamates "he never did" (admin abuse) Then people would get in the middle of his fights and they would die and claim they got ksed and he is team killing.. and the admin just banned him.. Clearly who ever that admin is, is an dip [poo].. 4 boots 1 ban for no rule breaking at all.. Just his mental ilness controlling himself. I am not impressed..
The Darkness Arrives
Community Member

Re: Admin abuse report.

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

Could "him" please include details like, say, the time this took place?

EDIT: Seeing as you were banned by (and are thus insulting) a VERY prominent member, I doubt this matter will last long...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby KOko » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 am

The Darkness Arrives wrote:Clearly who ever that admin is, is an dip [poo].. 4 boots 1 ban for no rule breaking at all.. Just his mental ilness controlling himself. I am not impressed..

You still have long way to go to learn how to behave and how to ask to be unbanned.

PS: If this isn't resolved in his favour I would like to see him banned for a week at least for insulting/disrespecting SWGO and our admins.
After all we must teach such persons to respect our community and our admins.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 am

Geeze . . . poor Grapes of Wrath. Always getting abused. Wait for it . . . :clap:

I wish I was the admin that booted and banned you so I could show you what a moron you are, but alas, you ignored your last "Admin Abuse" thread and never responded to the stupidity that sealed your fate.

PS: Talking about Grapes of Wrath in the third person makes you look like a coward. If you truly did nothing wrong, have the conviction to stand up for yourself instead of acting as a third party that saw an "injustice" done to your "friend".
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby samonuh » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am

I'll get right on it!!!
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Ok, I think a week ban is in order for this guy.

Short recap:
He joins the server. A minute later we both jump up on the octagon at the same time. Two enemies jump up, one towards him and one towards me. I stun the enemy towards me and start my saber combo. He then chokes the enemy while I'm in mid combo. Then he walks over and tk's me and says "no ks". He gets kicked.

Less than a minute after returning, he does the same thing to another player. He gets kicked again.

Comes back, less than a minute later I'm spawning and see him run from 100ft away and saber dash into a team mate who was killing an enemy, getting the KS and TK. So even though he should be banned at this point, I just give him a warning. He denies doing anything wrong, I tell him I saw it. He then follows me around and destroys health droids I'm using. At that point he gets a ban.

The two kicks, warning, and ban all happened in about five minutes.

If you come to our servers looking for trouble, it's very likely you're going to find it and not like the outcome.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Darkness/Grapes/Dark Angel45 you certainly would have got a similar response from me. I've experienced the in-game antics in the past first hand so I am well aware of the blurb you come out with and the attitude towards others.

You kinda fall into the following groups:

* Just plain stupid,
* Trouble causing player.

Until you start to learn how to conduct urself and start acting in a sensible way towards everyone I would say time playing on SWGO servers will be short or even not at all. If that's what you are trying to achieve I would say you are almost there.

The idea is to follow rules in-game, show respect and have a fun-time but if you cannot do this, well you know what fate awaits you should you continue this way.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby WD-40 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

More 'sour' grapes...sigh...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 pm

how many of these post are gonna be made? cos i alwyes hear grapes this grapes that....
ADMIN ABUSE HAS BEEN PROOVEN A MITH TO ME IT NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE SO CUT IT WHITH THE ADMIN ABUSE ACUSATIONS
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Crap it Val, I thought this thread died...
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II