Hero Assault Suggestion.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Hero Assault Suggestion.

Postby Krook » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I REALLY Suggest that you turn off TK on hero assault, I fail to see why TK is on the server in the first place, I mean, the only thing it brings is people disrupting gameplay by TKing teammates, and sometimes you accidentally kill your own teammate. If TK is removed on this server I'd say there would be alot less bans / complaints.

I think this is something worth thinking about, I mean, TK is off at Jedi Battle Arena, why not Hero assault?
wat!
Krook
Community Member

Re: Hero Assault Suggestion.

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 pm

KS and RK would run rampant.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Even with TK off, push, choke, and basic attacks can still disable teammates. Doing this would not only fail to decrease team attacking, but would actually make it more difficult to police, as there would be no teamkill message in chat, and no way to auto-kick...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes, that's the big issue with turning FF off on a hero server, kill stealing becomes the norm. Believe me, we've tried.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Krook » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Ok thats fair but something must be done about this: Spawn Killing. THAT, I REALLY fail to see why is allowed.
wat!
Krook
Community Member

Postby Bailey » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Krook wrote:Ok thats fair but something must be done about this: Spawn Killing. THAT, I REALLY fail to see why is allowed.

I fail to understand why people complain about this. Just spawn at a different spawn point.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby Corpse » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 pm

you mean there's more than one?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MERC-ONE » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 pm

LOL!
MERC-ONE
Community Member

Xfire: merkone
Steam ID: sithdestroyer

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Nothing wrong with suggestions or complaints but I tend to reply in a light hearted manner to those individuals:

* I am getting Sk! -- reply = yep, so spawn elsewhere my friend!
* Your pulling me 2 much -- reply = look up, learn to block and use the map!
* Your using 2 much force -- answer = do the same, ignore and adapt, evade or find a NON FORCE SERVER!
* I'm not using force -- reply = I am and it's a force server so get over it. (I recently came across a seasoned (Non SWGO) gamer make a similar statement, they were dying just a little 2 much and they were not happy!)
* Why pull a fett or push a solo/leia -- reply = why not?
* You've pulled/pushed me three times -- reply = next time it'll be four.
* Ur boring you use the same techniques -- reply = yep that's correct, it's effective, and your dead so I am happy.
* You just tk'd me -- reply = yes I'm sorry but if you run into people battles this is what could happen!

Most people once informed regarding the above move on and progress but you'll find some folks who just can't...you know who u are :D

I think SWGO has got the server set-up right. Clearly my excess lag could be reduced :cry:

Regards,

Kren :5472:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:Nothing wrong with suggestions or complaints but I tend to reply in a light hearted manner to those individuals:

* Why pull a fett or push a solo/leia -- reply = why not?

Regards,

Kren :5472:

When I'm a Leia, if you don't force me, you'll rarely catch me. I no force the gunners to challenge myself, but that's on me. Slapping fetts out of the air as Luke rocks.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II