hey FBI guy i hope that you get killed you [female dog] along with

All information and activities related to SWBF2

hey FBI guy i hope that you get killed you [female dog] along with

Postby obione » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

you children and other loved ones....

it would be funny if you swgo pieces of [poo] got killed....it is also what you deserve especially the idiot among you who claims to be a federal agent....wow the fbi a corrupt organization that grew to the bloated size it is because its first head spied elected officials in order to black mail them....he was co opted by the maffia (la cosa nostra) by claiming for decades that the maffia dosent even exist.....the fbi is just another criminal organization, just another example of govt grabbing power.....its funny when american troops are killed over seas...the only sad part is we waste the money picking up the pieces and sending them back to the states....why not just leave them there.....

yea you people are pieces of [poo]
ImageImage
obione
Community Member

Re: hey FBI guy i hope that you get killed you [female dog]

Postby obione » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm

wow what is this place a [m'kay] second grade class room....where words like [poo] are replaced with words like POO? WOW

good thing you people are adults....yea words are just so harmful....i mean seriously? god forbid people actually see words like [female dog] [m'kay] damnit...fagget [poo]..

get real people these are just WORDS they cant be good or bad....THE ONLY POWER ATTACHED TO THEM IS THE POWER YOU YOUR SELF GIVES THEM....IM SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IF SOMEONE CALLS ME A [female dog] TO NOT FEEL BAD LET ALONE EVEN CARE...BUT TO YOU IDIOT CONTROL FREAKS THIS IS AKIN TO MURDER.....

THIS IS WHY YOU [m'kay] ASS WIPES DESERVE TO BE KILLED YOU JUST WANT TOTAL CONTROL
ImageImage
obione
Community Member

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Not really familiar with what happened to you but I do have something to say about your use of "freedom of speech". These servers are privately run. Just like I own private property and have the right to allow what goes on within my property (within the law), so does swgo. So swgo is supported buy donations which help keep the servers running but ultimately its the responsability of the person running the servers to pay for it. Therefore we have the right to set rules on how its run. If you are not happy with the way we run the servers then exercise your freedom and move to another server not run by swgo.
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby Brazosgrad » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 pm

SUPERS@MURAI wrote:Not really familiar with what happened to you but I do have something to say about your use of "freedom of speech". These servers are privately run. Just like I own private property and have the right to allow what goes on within my property (within the law), so does swgo. So swgo is supported buy donations which help keep the servers running but ultimately its the responsability of the person running the servers to pay for it. Therefore we have the right to set rules on how its run. If you are not happy with the way we run the servers then exercise your freedom and move to another server not run by swgo.

What Sam said. Its a private server, not public. Go elsewhere. Don't let the door hit you where The Lord split you.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 pm

rofl what a psycho
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Nargotah wrote:rofl what a psycho

want to see psycho? ill give you psycho.

These are outside SWGO

This one is pad just yesterday on JBA saying he whould make this....

I saw him logged on for 45minutes and then he left.
Now this new account is created and he talks the same way pad does.
A hatred vs WD-40 for some reason, to talon and to Samurai(sry i failed at that picture but talon will recall it)
Not to mencion traits vs SWGO and all their admins(exept leo)

Crazy enough for ya?

MT
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Another psychotic snap from him eh...? He's probably drunk...again. I respect you Padawan, but honestly you're not getting anything by doing this.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby obione » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 pm

you are idiots thinking that im someone im not....i feel bad that some guy is now probably going to get banned because you morons arent smart enough to do their homework and you are more interested in simply banning people regardless if it is justified....im pretty sure this matt will know who i am....
ImageImage
obione
Community Member

Postby obione » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 pm

wd 40 after telling me toc hange my name which i did, but when i tried logging back on with my new name i was banned anyways....matt then removed that ban i guess wd40 your typical over zealous ass hole...i guess if this wd40 is with out sin i guess his actions woudnt need to be overturned....it just goes to show how [m'kay] up you pieces of [poo] are....stop banning people they paid for their game you piece of [poo] stop trying to access their cd key which they paid for....seriously people might as well just give you their account information and pass words...

all i know is that if i wake up tomorrow and find out that a bunch of star wars gaming order people were found dead with their loved ones brutally raped i would be a happy camper....
ImageImage
obione
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:27 pm

obione wrote:IF SOMEONE CALLS ME A [female dog]

I bet that happens a lot.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II