SWGO mourns a fallen member

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: SWGO mourns a fallen member

Postby Girl » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 am

I can't even express how sorry I was to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are filled with you and your family Dad.
Make your own sandwich!
Girl
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: meg2393

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 am

Ivè been wrestling with how to express myself on this. As some of you may or may not know, dad and I are friends and this has been a very sad time for my family as well.
I'm just going to say that Jason was a great kid. He was nice, had a good sense of humor and was an absolute pleasure to be around. For a kid who had this horrible health issue hanging over him, you wouldn't have known it to talk with him. He was upbeat and fun even when he was feeling run down. I had the pleasure of taking he (and dad) shooting a few months ago. It was a great day I won't forget. Im honored to be the one who got to put an AR-15 in his hands too.
Jason will be sadly missed by me and all my girls.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Im so sorry Dad, Ill be praying for you and your family as this is a hard time, I would know.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby burzerker » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:21 am

My supervisor at work is doing a charity bike run for LLS in the coming months and I am planning on donating in honour of Dadson. It's not going to reverse Dad's loss, but maybe in the future there will be fewer that go thru this. The organization is teamintraining.org.
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Huron » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Dad,

Sorry to hear this. Having kids of my own I can't imagine losing one of them or how you are feeling. All I can offer is my prayers and my sincere condolences.

I hope you and your family can find some peace and begin to heal . . . .you are in my thoughts.

Huron (Jeff)
Huron
Community N00b

Postby ATCStewart » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 am

Words cannot even express my sadness for you Dad.
My sincerest prayers,
Stewart
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Padawan72 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 am

omg...i dont cry very often, but i logged in to complain and it was the first thing i read that Dadson has passed away...im crying my eyes out right now.Ive had a many conversations with dadson before and i must say he was a very cool and very special person.Why does this [poo] always happen to the little ones? He always felt like he could talk to me, and many times i talked to him trying my best to give him good advice or just brighten his spirits anyway i could. I loved him Dad...and i will truly miss him. Losing loved ones is something i know alot about, Dad. I f you ever want to talk to me please do not be a stranger.
Padawan72
Community N00b

Postby MATTBOMB » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

I cannot imagine what ur going through so god bless,

MATTBOMB
MATTBOMB

Postby toad » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

To outlive your child is a horror no parent should have to endure. There isn't any words a person could say that would easy that type of pain. So my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby jannypana » Mon May 09, 2011 8:16 am

There is noting more i can say to this tragedy... :-|
jannypana
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II