2 Or 3 Glitchers On HA

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: 2 Or 3 Glitchers On HA

Postby Chin » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 am

warwickbaseballdude wrote:
himself wrote:lol the glitches are little glitches. xD i know REAL glitching! :lol:

and yet you ask for admin???

lol, warwick, cool down. all he said was that he knew glitches, he didn't say anything about doing them. your allowed to know glitches and still become an swgo admin. (I think)
Chin
Community Member

Postby Bailey » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 am

Chin wrote:
warwickbaseballdude wrote:
himself wrote:lol the glitches are little glitches. xD i know REAL glitching! :lol:

and yet you ask for admin???

lol, warwick, cool down. all he said was that he knew glitches, he didn't say anything about doing them. your allowed to know glitches and still become an swgo admin. (I think)

I think all admins know how to do glitches. They are pretty easy but we would never do them.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby warwickbaseballdude » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:54 pm

ummm correction the only time an admin glitches is to see or get a screenie of the glitcher...
warwickbaseballdude
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: warwickdude

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm

There's no need to be inside the glitch to see the one doing it, and doing so sets a bad example...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

warwickbaseballdude wrote:ummm correction the only time an admin glitches is to see or get a screenie of the glitcher...

wait... now we're allowed to glitch in order to get a screenie of them?? when did this come about...

I leave and rejoin the server often in order to spectate and catch a glitcher... sometimes I stand next to the wall they're in and wait for them to kill me... after they kill me the camera usually goes to just inside the wall so that you can see them, and that's a good time to take a screen. Catching a glitcher is worth a death :6415:

And yes... I know every glitch in the map (just about every building in Mos Eisely can be glitched into) but I never use them on multiplayer. Lots of fun on single player though!! :mrgreen:

Bailey wrote:
Chin wrote:what ever happened to king leonidas, he was really good at getting glitchers.

king leo has a pretty long history of rulebreaking himself haha.

aha, back to the Leonidas saga... that guy got busted for rulebreaking so many times it's not even funny. He seems to play on and off every few months or so... haven't seen him for a little bit now.
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II