JBA Heroes

All information and activities related to SWBF2

JBA Heroes

Postby toad » Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm

I think heroes should be disabled from the JBA server. In some maps the hero selection is unbalanced (Vader vs Leia). In the other maps it turns into a slaughter fest. My breaking point was playing Coruscant and getting spawn camped by Luke. The arrogant prick wasn't event attempting to capture the CP. I do not see any advantage to having them enabled. Plus I am tired of having to always hitting the F2 key. :evil: BTW today is frumpy Friday
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Re: JBA Heroes

Postby Corpse » Fri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Rotfl heroes are hilarious. I love it when I get a chance to be one on JBA.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Flyswamper » Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't play JBA ever really, but..... the thought of setting the hero selection the same as the old Order 66 server comes to mind when this topic is brought up.....

(that is where the next hero goes to the person that killed the previous hero)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm

JBA needs heroes, otherwise I'll end up with a negative k/d ratio every time. Leave 'em how they are! I love being a saber player... all I gotta do is watch out for mines & rockets and use my epic skillz :punk:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Corpse wrote:Rotfl heroes are hilarious. I love it when I get a chance to be one on JBA.

Yea i will alwayes remember launcing your luke with an AT-AT :lol:

MT :nutz:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm

I support taking out heros.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby fightingclam » Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 pm

What I really hate is the people that get heroes 4 times in one game, yet the people who are doing really well don't get them a lot of times. And I think if you aren't a coward with the hero, then the many mines(and there are a LOT of them) cancel out the brief advantage you have. Every time I get a hero(which isn't too often, I don't use force or saber throw, and I try to run up and kill them, they drop mines, and I die. Every time.
So I think they should keep heroes, because the mines/detpacks/grenades can kill heroes easily, but the people that have them shouldn't really camp. :star-wars-smiley-026:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby toad » Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

fightingclam wrote:What I really hate is the people that get heroes 4 times in one game, yet the people who are doing really well don't get them a lot of times. And I think if you aren't a coward with the hero, then the many mines(and there are a LOT of them) cancel out the brief advantage you have. Every time I get a hero(which isn't too often, I don't use force or saber throw, and I try to run up and kill them, they drop mines, and I die. Every time.
So I think they should keep heroes, because the mines/detpacks/grenades can kill heroes easily, but the people that have them shouldn't really camp. :star-wars-smiley-026:

To many cowards seem to get them over and over again. Detpacks only work when you have a power up or the hero is about dead. Mines are easy to get around if you don't rush people. A decent player can keep a hero alive for the majority of the map.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby fightingclam » Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Yeah, I guess i'm just not that good with heroes. I should do more HA. :twisted:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby haasd0gg » Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 pm

A good player uses the hero to attack the other team, not just [British cigarette] out in a corner throwing sabers. A player who makes good use of the hero doesnt last the majority of the map.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II