serious problems with an admin II

All information and activities related to SWBF2

serious problems with an admin II

Postby The_Eradicator » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm

" However, for future reference it is a warning, then a kick, then a ban for language. We give everyone the same "three strike" punishment. That is all I have say on that matter."

This is exactly what I wanted to read... Leo DID NOT do things right... If only he had warned... but no he did not... and this is what got me outta my nerves...
The_Eradicator
Community Member

Re: serious problems with an admin II

Postby Corpse » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Dude just give it a rest, stop being a douche, get on with your life and behave yourself next time.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Dad » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

The_Eradicator wrote:" However, for future reference it is a warning, then a kick, then a ban for language. We give everyone the same "three strike" punishment. That is all I have say on that matter."

This is exactly what I wanted to read... Leo DID NOT do things right... If only he had warned... but no he did not... and this is what got me outta my nerves...

for your further future reference : my own council i keep on who and when to warn, kick, or ban and in which order and for what offense. from what i saw, you and your buddy irritated an admin, period. maybe he was quick to jump the gun, but very little differed from what i would have done in the same circumstances. your logging on and quickness to attack instead of reason with said admin was your mistake, not his.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:06 pm

My fault everyone, sorry. I should have added "At the admins' discretion."

The_Eradicator if you keep pushing this issue you're going to find yourself on the low tolerance list, if you aren't there already. This issue has been settled. You had no evidence presented here that said Leo had abused you or your "friend(s)". The only thing you gave us was your word, which frankly is of no use to us. Logs were presented and other admins who were signed into the RM client also found Leo to no be in the wrong. You're constant crusade to have Leo's administrative power taken is away is a waste of my time, your time, and the time of anyone else who spends the five seconds reading this topic.

Drop it, leave it, and don't look at it again. You've been warned. Lock this topic.
WGO-Jango

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm

It would really be in your best interests to stop beating this dead horse.
The final word has already come down.
Locked.
*dont start another thread on this subject.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II