Prison Break!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Prison Break!

Postby Hobbit » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 am

Hey guys! Since I've been in SWGO, I've realized what a major community we are. I've also realized that we don't have many servers. We have a basic HA and a basic conquest. However, I feel we should have more! Maybe even an (SWGO)Prison Break server!

Prison break is a game several players, not on SWGO, have created. The rules are that one team is prisoners and one team are the jail keepers. The prisoners run around the map trying not to get captured. It they are captured (killed by the jail keepers) they must go to prison, either in Death Star or Jabba's Palace, and stay there until one of their free teammates rescues them. The goal of the jail keepers is simply to find all of the prisoners. Once all of the prisoners are captured, jail keepers win!

I have played on "prison break" servers a few times and it is fun. If we were to make an official SWGO Prison Break server, we'd probably be the first ever to do that. I'm asking that the admins think about it. Enforce the rules (above) but you should also add new, official rules! A controlled game of Prison Break would probably get a lot of ppl! Thank you
-(SWGO)Hobbit
Hobbit
Community Member

Location: In my nice little hole in the Shire, not looking forward to any adventures.
Xfire: uzuvun

Re: Prison Break!

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 am

We used to have more servers, before we split off from WGO and lost our old box.

The game sounds fun, but better suited for an event night than a public server.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby JROD » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 am

People seem to get tired of all of those fun events if they are hosted 24/7, thus, I agree with Crater. Also, a server like this would be incredibly hard to enforce, and most people I know (including myself) do not know how to play prison break. Thanks for the suggestion, though. These suggestions are always welcome and give us ideas that facilitate the improvement of this community.
-JROD
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby warwickbaseballdude » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 am

yea back 6 months ago we had triple the servers so we could have done that...
warwickbaseballdude
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: warwickdude

Postby Hobbit » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Well thx guys for reading my suggestion. At least I know its not a bad idea. An event like this would be cool. However, in time ppl would probably learn the rules. I'll leave it up to the admins. Thx again for reviewing my suggestion. Thank you
-(SWGO)Hobbit
Hobbit
Community Member

Location: In my nice little hole in the Shire, not looking forward to any adventures.

Postby Doves » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 pm

it would never get populated
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Deshili » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:05 pm

[quote="WhenDoves-][C][-ry
Deshili
Community Member

Xfire: deshili

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

The Problem with prison is that almost nobody follows the rules ive played a couple of times prison break its fun to play it wen everibody plays by the rules but like all servers there's the usual Jack@$$ who thinks he's above the law and cheats and then there's anarchy plus i mean what would the rules of the server be if you get out of your cell wen it not PB your booted or banned many ppl would complain it would be chaos but still an interesting idea :gunsmilie:
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby Hobbit » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Well, i personally dont think its fair to dismiss the idea just because someone's obviously gonna come on and break the rules. Thats happenes on every server. Its no reason not to take a shot at making the server. However, if there is another reason for not doing it thats fine. I justed wanted to make an idea to try and make SWGO a little bigger. Thank you
-(SWGO)Hobbit
Hobbit
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 pm

This actually seems pretty fun. I'd head on the server for a bit, and I know how much you all love me, so use this as a major incentive, mmmkay? :D
[m'kay]
MVP

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II