URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SirPepsi--Impersonation

All information and activities related to SWBF2

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SirPepsi--Impersonation

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am

There was another person named SirPepsi playing on the No Force Server around 7:40 EST. If Impersonation is not allowed, please ban this person. I do not want my good name to be tarnished by another person playing as SirPepsi!
Attachments
SirPepsi--Impersonation!.jpg
SirPepsi--Impersonation!.jpg (150.24 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SirPepsi--Impersonation

Postby Bryant » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:57 am

I just logged into RM, to help you out. But I don't know if it's you or the imposter in the server.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 am

Bryant wrote:I just logged into RM, to help you out. But I don't know if it's you or the imposter in the server.

It was me in there when you came on. By the way, thanks for that! :)

Also, there were tons of people forcing, sabre-throwing and glitching. I know I saw Ezio glitch + there was another person impersonating Red Cell.... Anyway, ty for helping me out :)

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:17 am

Good god man, you only need one exclamation point. Please be considerate of others who are not as fortunate as you, and don't have as many exclamation points to give out willy nilly. One is all that is needed to convey urgency, two at most. Any more and it just looks ridiculous.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby fightingclam » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:Good god man, you only need one exclamation point. Please be considerate of others who are not as fortunate as you, and don't have as many exclamation points to give out willy nilly. One is all that is needed to convey urgency, two at most. Any more and it just looks ridiculous.

I lol'd
I made an alias to prevent impersonation.......
I can say it works pretty well.
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:35 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:Good god man, you only need one exclamation point. Please be considerate of others who are not as fortunate as you, and don't have as many exclamation points to give out willy nilly. One is all that is needed to convey urgency, two at most. Any more and it just looks ridiculous.

I am sorry.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 am

Don't be so hard on the younglings. If you need exclamation points Wulf, just ask, I got tons.

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:

I am sorry.

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Perhaps it isn't actually an impersonator. I believe it might be a glitch, there have been 'rare' cases when I see a players different on my screen. I remember seeing an AgentSmith_#27, and immediately thought it was an impersonator since 27 wasn't online on Xfire. I asked who he was, and other players seemed to be confused as to who I was talking to. Turns out it was a players name that was bugged, but I guess only I could see it... that or I'm losing my mind, but I doubt that's happening, yet.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Commander Sparrow wrote:Perhaps it isn't actually an impersonator. I believe it might be a glitch, there have been 'rare' cases when I see a players different on my screen. I remember seeing an AgentSmith_#27, and immediately thought it was an impersonator since 27 wasn't online on Xfire. I asked who he was, and other players seemed to be confused as to who I was talking to. Turns out it was a players name that was bugged, but I guess only I could see it... that or I'm losing my mind, but I doubt that's happening, yet.

Oh okay, thank you. But he actually was there, because he started chatting and stuff. But thanks for the insight; I will make sure to check for sure next time. :)

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II