No Pull Server?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: No Pull Server?

Postby stealth_jawa » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

I disagree with the above statement.

So, you're saying that heroes don't have guns, or that the hero gunners do have means of getting away from force powers, or that they will get weaker when there is no force (almost as weak as saber characters), or that Leia cannot kill at a distance, or that Jets can evade lazors as well as sabers, or that no-force is worse than no-pull?
stealth_jawa
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 pm

i'm saying I'm against everything you said in the post above the one in which I stated that I was at odds with your post which was above mine which was also below koko's and now we're onto a new page.

I'm saying that what you're saying is : Yes, we should have lots of full power fetts roaming around the map, but since many jedi find this difficult to deal with heroes should all spawn as gunners and shoot the fetts even though I'm aware they would then be vulnerable to attack from a sith with powhas.

I disagree with this.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby KOko » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:21 pm

stealth_jawa wrote:And for the record, I do think no-force would be better than no-pull.

Agree, no force with no guns is better.

but becouse you asked so nice we will go for a Fett-heaven server without force, including NO force jump, force run and force throw, so you wont even need to use your jet...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby stealth_jawa » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok, I don't really want to fight about this. I'm not saying everyone should play gunners, just that they are a legitimate alternative that is by no means overpowered and should be encouraged for diversity in game play. I believe in evening the playing field as much as possible, and that a currently weak character should not be reduced in order to keep it under powered, especially if its use increases the value of other under-powered characters. I'm not saying all Heroes should play gunners, but that they should not all play Jedi. If that's not how most people want things, fine. An all-Jedi no-force server would be fun, too.
stealth_jawa
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 am

For the love of god, if there are fetts, all it takes is one Leia with her invulnerability, put it on an aayla or obi or whatever, then go hit them with your glow stick. If you cannot hit them with said glow stick, get more people with glow sticks, put invuln on THEM, and kill the fetts.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

but your forgetting that most SW players don't know of the concept of TEAMWORK. :ugeek:
Chin
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 am

Chin wrote:but your forgetting that most SW players don't know of the concept of TEAMWORK. :ugeek:

That;s the damn truth. It's fun though when you do stumble across someone that does. We had a good liea, solo, wookie, jedi team going two weeks ago and villains got destroyed. Jordy and I team up pretty well as emp's. But, it's rare to bump into someone that'll participate with you in that way.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby himself » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

i think it shouldnt stay. it gets annoying getting pulled, but pulling it fun!!
"Our life is made by the death of others."

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Postby Krook » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

i beg you get the server back... I'm ripping my hair off soon cause of all the morons spamming pull 4 times before they dare to touch you
wat!
Krook
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Krook wrote:i beg you get the server back... I'm ripping my hair off soon cause of all the morons spamming pull 4 times before they dare to touch you

if I recall you also swear your head off when you can't deal with a game......don't rip what little hair you have out please :P
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II