Col. Hster cussing and cheating

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Col. Hster cussing and cheating

Postby DarthLego » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 am

I'm new to this forum but I needed to log in to report on of your players. Col hater is abusive and a cheater. He was killing me before I could even start playing. If this is the type of gameplay allowed here im never coming back
DarthLego

Re: Col hater cussing and cheating

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 am

I can't find any evidence of this in the logs; what time did this happen, and on what server?

I'm not sure what you're actually accusing this player of. Spawn killing? That's legal on our servers, and easy to avoid.

Another possibility, though it's a long shot - you tried to play a gunner on the no-force server. It kills you instantly if you do that.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby DarthLego » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 am

This was a five hours ago playing conquest. Yes he was leaving mines at the spot where reinforcements come. I told him to stop a bunch of times he said I had to stop him from doing it. This can't possibly be allowed
DarthLego

Postby DarthLego » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:31 am

His name is Col. Hstar not hater
DarthLego

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am

Thanks for clarifying. This is completely legal (though I'm not sure why the CP wasn't being capped if he was that close). To solve, switch CP's or go engineer. (Also, I think JBA has a bit of spawn invincibility, so spawning directly on mines shouldn't kill you...)
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Darth Crater wrote:I can't find any evidence of this in the logs; what time did this happen, and on what server?

I'm not sure what you're actually accusing this player of. Spawn killing? That's legal on our servers, and easy to avoid.

Another possibility, though it's a long shot - you tried to play a gunner on the no-force server. It kills you instantly if you do that.

On SWGO No Force, playing as a gunner is allowed...
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm

You stepped on my mine in a cp that I was trying to take over as Darth Crater said that's legal. He's also right in saying that your invincible for a few seconds while spawning. If you continue to wait around there and someone else spawns on the mine.... It's gonna getcha.

BTW @ Crater - the cp was not being taken because when I run up to a CP I drop my mines first. I got killed trying to take it and my mines were left there. He is exaggerating the amount of times it happened.

To be honest I don't even remeber arguing with you. It does bother me that you title your post as saying that I am "cheating" and "cussing". You don't just throw accusations around like that without having something to back it up. I would appreciate an admin checking the logs. (I was on around 8:00 pm PST) I don't try to abuse others, I deffinatly don't cheat and I do not swear. I like the fact that the games are kept clean and I try to contribute to that. As far as I'm concerned you accusations are baseless and you need to look at the rules of the server your playing on.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby DarthLego » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Whatever. You all obviously stick together and have your own little group. If those are the rules they're stupid. I'll go play the game somewhere else.
DarthLego

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Problem solved. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Belgarath » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 pm

DarthLego wrote:Whatever. I'm obviously an idiot who doesn't know how to read. I'm really stupid. I'll go play the game somewhere else, though your servers are the best.

Fixed.
Belgarath
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II