Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Stelio needs to be banned

Postby Acesonnall » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

If you guys have been reading the logs and been playing ingame, you would notice that Stelio has been tking, sking his own team, and team pushing his own team for the past week. He normally does this in response to accidental tks or ks's by other members and it's really annoying (If you read the logs). He has repeatedly gotten the award "Traitor" at the end of the match in high quantities. Please do something about him as it's not fun to get sked by your own team and tked by your own team.

Here is the latest screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/7KC2n.png

Sincerely, Ace.
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby Yanoda » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you for the report. We'll keep an eye out on him.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby stelio » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 pm

really°° report.. lol ace.. u r really mad dude, u say i was SK huhhh lol u report me for SK lol

so mad from getting pulled and killed by yoda lol

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Instead of flaming Stelio, man up to your faults. Logs says it all. You were blatantly tking, ksing, and sking your own teamates and there are enough who can agree (In addition to the logs and screenshots).

I don't think you'll be severely banned from this, but this should serve as a warning to you that I will screenshot or record what you do.

All the best,
The Police
Last edited by Acesonnall on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 am

Acesonnall wrote:The Police

One of the greatest bands ever!!!
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 am

I just played a round of HA with stelios and a a couple other players. First stelios I've played you before and I've enjoyed it (even though you do take pull noobing to a whole other level :lol:) so please don't think I'm coming on here to attack you. I did notice something though that I felt you need to understand.
Pulling, especially the amount of pulling you do already is going to get under the skin of other players, but I saw you pull one player, then switch to push him, then back to pull him. You did this to him 4 times in a row, pull push pull push.
No one likes to get killed, but nobody should have it rubbed in their faces. If that was me I would be pretty pissed at you. As it was the other player cussed at you.
I am not in anyway sauing you cant pull. I myself like to noob it up and pull sometimes. But there is never a need to show anyone up, it only starts fights. Be a good sport, score the kill and move on.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

Col. Hstar wrote:I just played a round of HA with stelios and a a couple other players. First stelios I've played you before and I've enjoyed it (even though you do take pull noobing to a whole other level :lol:) so please don't think I'm coming on here to attack you. I did notice something though that I felt you need to understand.
Pulling, especially the amount of pulling you do already is going to get under the skin of other players, but I saw you pull one player, then switch to push him, then back to pull him. You did this to him 4 times in a row, pull push pull push.
No one likes to get killed, but nobody should have it rubbed in their faces. If that was me I would be pretty pissed at you. As it was the other player cussed at you.
I am not in anyway sauing you cant pull. I myself like to noob it up and pull sometimes. But there is never a need to show anyone up, it only starts fights. Be a good sport, score the kill and move on.

I guess you're saying that his playing on the 'No-Force' Server would be a challenge for him? :whistling: Man up guys...go there as a group and see what ya got! :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Acesonnall » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Well, I don't know. He used force as a crutch so much that I don't think he'd last on a no force sever. I usually go to No-Force server, but play in DC Hero assault when nobody is there.

Ace :star-wars-smiley-026:
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby stelio » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Col. Hstar wrote:I just played a round of HA with stelios and a a couple other players. First stelios I've played you before and I've enjoyed it (even though you do take pull noobing to a whole other level :lol:) so please don't think I'm coming on here to attack you. I did notice something though that I felt you need to understand.

you are right my dear

i ll try to be a good boy :th_a017:
stelio
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:32 pm

stelio wrote:really°° report.. lol ace.. u r really mad dude, u say i was SK huhhh lol u report me for SK lol

so mad from getting pulled and killed by yoda lol

best regards

somehow you make me unreasonably angry and I don't even play this game
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II