i geting annoyed and nervous

All information and activities related to SWBF2

i geting annoyed and nervous

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Fri May 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Everyone dont try to bother me, my heart pumping and i geting nervous.
You any dont know what i am. I geting scared, and so mutch my angry.
Like my mom and dad.
:offtopic: :offtopic: :-| :-| :-|

(SWGO)Star Wars
Last edited by ULTIMATE_EAW on Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Re: Overlord.

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Why are you digging around in control panel things? First you sent wcocaboose a pm with the following:

Excuse me Mr. wcocaboose. you joined SWGO for 3 days ago and i was wondering, How did you become a SWGO Server Support, Global Moderators and Administrators.
It was a stupid question. But i just wondering.

I know the above information and the user groups are public information, but why are you so curious? What business is it of yours who gets what forum permissions, etc? Or are you just jealous that there isn't anyone you can sleep with to get admin perms? Because I've already got the "he sleeps with her (or is married to her) so he gets admin."

Right now is not the time to be barking up this tree. Don't you see that we all have our feathers a little ruffled because of Acesonnall?
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: Forget.

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:32 pm

So let me get this straight, you're allowed to call people out because they got admin, and call them out because of their user group and when the heat turns on you, you cry "leave me alone?" I (and who else may be questioning you) am not the one who decided to take issue with wcocaboose (and haas) and how things are run around her, that would be you. Next time you decide to make an ass out of yourself please take note: people usually want to know why they're being targeted or singled out!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Why is everyone still so pissed about that ace guy? He was a [m'kay] and has been banned a few thousand times, I fail to see what that has to do with EAW asking another stupid, incomprehensible question.

And yes Nite, we are aware that you are female and have intercourse with your husband, we kind of assume this, there is no need to bring this up in an argument and i'm not entirely sure why you did. It had no real bearing on anything EAW said and it was completely out of left field, but thanks for the info I guess?

and EAW, keep up the good work because everything you post is gold
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 19, 2012 6:12 pm

I think alittle part of us misses Ace. Ahh....remember the days?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Ariel » Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm

[m'kay] wrote: EAW, keep up the good work because everything you post is gold

Meaning a compilation of incomprehensible phrases that I assume are supposed to convey ideas?
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Ariel wrote:
[m'kay] wrote: EAW, keep up the good work because everything you post is gold

Meaning a compilation of incomprehensible phrases that I assume are supposed to convey ideas?

I wonder how long it took you to learn how to say so little with so much there, pal.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Why is everyone still so pissed about that ace guy? He was a [m'kay] and has been banned a few thousand times, I fail to see what that has to do with EAW asking another stupid, incomprehensible question.

And yes Nite, we are aware that you are female and have intercourse with your husband, we kind of assume this, there is no need to bring this up in an argument and i'm not entirely sure why you did. It had no real bearing on anything EAW said and it was completely out of left field, but thanks for the info I guess?

He was PMing her and her husband complaining about the admin roles. Thats what she said in her first post
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:Why is everyone still so pissed about that ace guy? He was a [m'kay] and has been banned a few thousand times, I fail to see what that has to do with EAW asking another stupid, incomprehensible question.

He was PMing her and her husband complaining about the admin roles. Thats what she said in her first post

He asked why some guy who he didn't know randomly got a ton of permissions 3 days after joining, which is a reasonable thing to ask if you aren't aware of the personal relationships within this place. I don't see the issue.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

[m'kay] wrote:He asked why some guy who he didn't know randomly got a ton of permissions 3 days after joining, which is a reasonable thing to ask if you aren't aware of the personal relationships within this place. I don't see the issue.

Except that any one who took time to read his hello thread saw in his first post the she was his wife.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II