Returning civility to these forums

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Returning civility to these forums

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I guess I should look for my entertainment elsewhere, what's on TV right now? Oh..that's right, crap.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:35 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Samonuh, in the past six months you've posted absolutely nothing of substance aside from saying that you're not as completely reprehensible as you used to be. Your statement has no merit because you provide next to nothing to the community negatively or positively. But hey, points for actively trying to elicit a response of "haha that WACKY samonuh" and failing tremendously, I guess.

"Mature and civil" does not mean that I've contributed a lot to the community. What I meant was that I'm one of the least offensive and hostile members of this forum. At least I don't enter threads posted by 12 year olds and attempt to make them feel like the lowest form of human due to their less-than-intelligent form of communication.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Really. You're going to talk [poo] to me about how I treat children on this forum. Okay there pal, you're not worth having this discussion with and i'm not going to be responsible for filling up the topic with your whiny little comebacks that do nothing but illustrate how pathetic of a person you are.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:14 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:At least I don't enter threads posted by 12 year olds and attempt to make them feel like the lowest form of human due to their less-than-intelligent form of communication.

If they're twelve they shouldn't be on these forums to begin with. No one under 13 should be in these forums, period.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
If they're twelve they shouldn't be on these forums to begin with. No one under 13 should be in these forums, period.

I believe for a person under the age of 13 to join the forums they have to fill out a form (with a parent's signature) and it gets mailed to whomever holds the COPPA responsibilities....

So essentially, the only way for a person under 13 to immediately join the forums, is to LIE about their age, which is a bannable offense. If you lie about your age, name, nationality, you will be banned.

EDIT: You don't have to tell anyone here how old you are, you can keep it within a general range, but if you are saying you're a minor when in truth, you are an adult, you're toast.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm

I figured as much. Thanks for the info Nite.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 pm

This probably should have been locked after the initial announcement. It was pretty self explanatory , and just an announcement. Not a thread on who the bigger jerk was/is.....no it's not me :innocent:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Agreed.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II