Problems on Hero Assault

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Problems on Hero Assault

Postby Nik » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:15 am

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like that in Hero Assault there is almost no rule enforcement. I've been playing on there more now and it seems everyone is just TK/KSing at random to whom ever they want to. Also people harassing you and non-stop pushing/pulling you all the way around the map. I don't want to seem like I'm just being a baby about it but it is pretty bad. I was wondering what needs to be done to stop this.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Re: Problems on Hero Assault

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 am

Get screenshots and report the rule breakers. There's always one or two yahoo's trying to see what they can get away with. Best we can do is add our eyes to the community.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 am

There will be times of the day when admins are not on, it happens. What times are you playing? This might be a hole in our coverage and we can adjust.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby The Master » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 am

Getting screen capture pics and reporting is great advice, but it doesn't fix the problem that some servers run without admins. There's recently been quite a few offering to act as admins why don't we add some more. I usually play around middle of the afternoon.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 am

Sounds like he was on at the same time as Stelios.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:58 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Sounds like he was on at the same time as Stelios.

Yeah, that sours the game for anyone.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Nik » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Here I was on today and again there was a bunch of TKing and Ksing on HA. This is what I got that I could.

These are all of "killer" who Tk/KSed during the whole game. These are just a few shots.

This is "A Naussican" who was doing the most of all of this. He had the Traitor of 7 :eek: .
This is a pic of how he responded to other players about it.

Again many of the people on where doing it without regard. I was also TKed and KSed many times. The big thing is though is that it was on purpose. Many of them didn't say sorry like it was an accident or something. I wish more people could be made an admin to help fix this :cursing: .

(Not sure how these pics will come out. My first time adding pics so... If they don't work go to my Xfire account, 2badnik, and look at them there.)
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Anyone who wants to look at the pics, you have to copy paste them from the broken image bit and then paste it into your browser.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Scrumtralescent » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

I don't recall seeing Killer before, but I have banned A Naussican for a week for bad language recently, so I advise any admin who sees him cursing again give him at least another week.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Bueno wrote:Getting screen capture pics and reporting is great advice, but it doesn't fix the problem that some servers run without admins. There's recently been quite a few offering to act as admins why don't we add some more. I usually play around middle of the afternoon.

That was a bueno try Bueno.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II