treated unfairly again.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

treated unfairly again.

Postby natester77 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 pm

today July 18, 2012 @ 2:25 pm est time i was enjoying my time at swgo HA. I was luke and just killing Scrum over and over again. Next thing you know i see him afk for a min ( at this point i thought he was doing something ). Next thing you know im team swapped. The scores were even, and now i was on the same team as him. There was much ks and tp going around but he still chooses to pick on me.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Re: treated unfairly again.

Postby Scrumtralescent » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Lol @ natester. First off, you were playing the whole round as Aayla. Second, villains were getting badly outscored. Next time you come here with lies at least put some effort into it.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby stelio » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 pm

by the way natester, u were KSing many times with the aalya of yours ... so dont complain been treated unfairly .. that is a lie
best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

My my, another topic about someone whining about being treated poorly.

We all know how this is going to end.

So here's a cat to look at to pass the time.

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Scrumtralescent » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

As an addendum to this necessary and insightful topic: in light of the fact that you were KSing pretty badly, then came here and blatantly lied about the circumstances of the incident in question, you've earned yourself a week long ban. By all rights you should've at least been kicked for the KSing, instead I opted to swap you in hopes of stopping the KSing that usually goes along with playing a puller and of evening out the teams. So if you want to play on the server again this week, I suggest you apologize for the lying and drop the attitude. If you're not willing to do that, enjoy your week off good sir.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I didn't know it was against the rules to play the same class the entire round. He earned the ban from the other offenses, but using the same class?? I've done that MANY of times. Its called honing your skill/talent.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Son » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Nite, I don't think it was the fact that he played as Aayla, but he constantly ks's with the Aayla.

Hope that clarified what Scrum was saying.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Corpse » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:I didn't know it was against the rules to play the same class the entire round. He earned the ban from the other offenses, but using the same class?? I've done that MANY of times. Its called honing your skill/talent.

There's nothing inherently wrong with playing the same class, but when it's done a lot in the Hero Assault mode it can cause the teams to become severely unbalanced. If a large proportion of heroes are playing as Aayla, especially if they're proficient players like Natester, it can make having a decent match almost impossible. It's easy to say "tough" to people that don't want you to play the same class over and over again. But doing something about it, such as Scrum's team swapping can help balance the teams, which will allow the game to be more enjoyable for everyone.

If you can balance a game while simultaneously preventing a player from breaking the rules, why not?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Corpse wrote:
NiteRunner81 wrote:

If you can balance a game while simultaneously preventing a player from breaking the rules, why not?

Sounds valid... go a head, and rock with it!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:24 pm

[merc] had a rule (which I never enforced), which basicly states....if a player is too good, and causes to affect the game as, other players not having fun and/or causing players to leave the server, that player is kicked.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II