Right enough BS for this thread

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Right enough BS for this thread

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 am

I was just pointing out that an admin that gets called out when he skips a map then makes up sh!t about a map choice screen, then boots and bans is an Ahole. Also I was pointing out that booting and banning for pointing out that the name banning system is flawed when it combines parts of words from different languages is ridiculous.

These two points have never been addressed. Trolled to death by mindless idiots, yes, but actually addressed, no.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Re: Right enough BS for this thread

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 am

For the latter, consider that if you were kicked for a bad word in your name, rejoining and immediately talking about that word might not be the best idea.

Still waiting for someone with access to JBA logs to check over them and look for any abuse of the map changes, though...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 am

God, why would you respond? The last topic was clearly locked, for a good reason, and this attempt at reviving it could have been locked without any responses, which would have been much more effective than actually giving this dumbass some merit. I actively stopped myself from responding to this thread for that very reason. Stop encouraging this stupid [poo].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am

Darth Crater wrote:For the latter, consider that if you were kicked for a bad word in your name, rejoining and immediately talking about that word might not be the best idea.

Still waiting for someone with access to JBA logs to check over them and look for any abuse of the map changes, though...

I wasn't banned for a bad word in my name, it was a Spanish guy who was using a Spanish first name combined with an English surname. The last part of the Spanish name combined with the first part of the English name combined to give a 70's slang word that I'd never even heard of. I had to look it up on Wikipedia and even then it wasn't a swear word.

If it sounds ridiculous, it's because it is. However when I brough this up with an admin on this forum I was banned. The CD key is still banned to this day. Mick Chicago also says he would have banned me for bringing this up.

The map skips have died down since that I highlighted the issue by the admin who thought it was cool to blame it on a non-existent map selection screen. Mick Chicago says he would also have banned me for questioning this also.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 am

[m'kay] wrote:God, why would you respond? The last topic was clearly locked, for a good reason, and this attempt at reviving it could have been locked without any responses, which would have been much more effective than actually giving this dumbass some merit. I actively stopped myself from responding to this thread for that very reason. Stop encouraging this stupid bull-[poo].

Try and actively stop responding to this thread. I bet you can't though. Troll is what troll does right?
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby Tiburana203 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 am

:-| are you still on about this? a locked thread didn't make you drop it?
seriously, at every corner, there's someone new who accuses admins of abuse and declares them to be no better than the scum they work keep off of forums and games.

what answer/confession do you want to hear from them? do you think continuing to argue and make an empty point will change anything? please just get over it and enjoy playing the game politely, and without breaking rules. :gunsmilie:

and its MATT
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 am

Tiburana203 wrote::-| are you still on about this? a locked thread didn't make you drop it?
seriously, at every corner, there's someone new who accuses admins of abuse and declares them to be no better than the scum they work keep off of forums and games.

what answer/confession do you want to hear from them? do you think continuing to argue and make an empty point will change anything? please just get over it and enjoy playing the game politely, and without breaking rules. :gunsmilie:

and its MATT

I was just pointing out that an admin that gets called out when he skips a map then makes up sh!t about a map choice screen, then boots and bans is an Ahole. Also I was pointing out that booting and banning for pointing out that the name banning system is flawed when it combines parts of words from different languages is ridiculous.

The reason I keep repeating it is that no-one ever addresses these points. The admins were clearly out of order on both occassions yet you still feel the need to troll. What is your issue with this? I assume you also agree they were out of order?
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 am

xxCaphxx wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:God, why would you respond? The last topic was clearly locked, for a good reason, and this attempt at reviving it could have been locked without any responses, which would have been much more effective than actually giving this dumbass some merit. I actively stopped myself from responding to this thread for that very reason. Stop encouraging this stupid bull-[poo].

Try and actively stop responding to this thread. I bet you can't though. Troll is what troll does right?

Oh [poo] I didn't know you were such a master of psychological manipulation. You don't get to control what I do, that is a power reserved for the nearest person with a vagina.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 am

Tiburana203 wrote::-| are you still on about this? a locked thread didn't make you drop it?

and its MATT

I've just realised you signed that Matt. I'm guessing you're Mike Chicago as I know you:-

"Sorry Caph, looks like your short ban was justified, and please keep in mind we don't take kindly to players trying to get around bans by changing cd-key."

Why was my ban justified? Was it the non-existent map selection screen I queried? Was it the patently ridiculous name filter you have? Just why exactly do think my bans were justified?

I have three CDs that I can't use in your games because of these "admins". Why do you think I'm complaining? For the fun of it? These admins were out of order, they make your "Fun and Welcoming" community sound a farce. What exactly do you want this community to stand for? Because at the moment it doesn't look like much.
Last edited by xxCaphxx on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:27 am

[m'kay] wrote:
xxCaphxx wrote:

Oh [poo] I didn't know you were such a master of psychological manipulation. You don't get to control what I do, that is a power reserved for the nearest person with a vagina.

I didn't think for a moment that a troll like you wouldn't keep trolling. I mean really, what else have you got to do with your life?

Out of interest, and I realise I may be stretching your intelligence here, what do you thing about admin permanently banning people for questioning the existence of a phantom map selection screen?
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II