Modifications?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Modifications?

Postby Joker » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 am

I wish Aayla's force power could be increased.
Joker
Community Member

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Joker wrote:I wish Aayla's force power could be increased.

{MysTic} Veil wrote:far as I know, It is impossible to give villains pull, however, it is possible to make all pullers have push instead of pull. It is also possible to give some hero side players such as mace windu have choke. this is fun btw

If we remove pull... fetts will be overpowered and I will be a god with it! Dx Also, I am also old school player, removing pull would not give the same nostalgic feeling...
On the other sight... IT IS a pretty cool idea! If we remove pull and change it with push, aayla and ki adi won't be as powerfull anymore (still aayla = beast <3) And it would be pretty cool indeed if we gave some heroes choke and maybe give luke lightning instead of saber throw or something (force judgement it is called, the only jedi who actually controlled it was plo koon, but luke controlled it 2 or am I wrong?) ...
Anyway, gunners will be very powerfull indeed... it's tough to think off and to sum up all changes to actually get a balanced game. someone plz tell the people who make swbf3 THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE A BALANCED GAME!!! Dx Ty! :action-smiley-043:
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 am

there is a SWBF2 Balance mod on moddb i believe.... :ninja:
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:44 am

Force Stasis = the Jedi form of Force Choke..
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby stelio » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi guys..

I think this problem can be solve in a much easyer ways, without modds

1.-If you are a experience player on heros team and all noobs are pulling, please at least do not pull too, push, saber throw, guns are already good enough.

2.-Forever aalaya mundi roof camperssuperpullers Players like " Deathstalker,ArchII,Colon cancer, etc should get swap to villans why?

because they unbalance teams when they get villans team, they leave, barely play or do not play, leaving teams unbalance and only or mostly play when they get heros team to be able to roof camp pull of course here a example:

hero team with deathstalker aalya roof camping, colon cancer aalya roof camping, archII mundi roof camping, dave d. mundi noobing, and Villans team 2 or 3 man short, newies, and maybe 2 experience players... wich i already saw many times provoke scores like 200 to 45 and that more villans leave the game, making the game barely able to have some quality fights there.

Not saying that this players should get always swap to villans, only saying if hero teams habe like more then 4 aalya noobs like this players i mention it before at least 2 of them schould get swap to villans.

3.- if Villans team have enough experience players, the game its more or less balance but only if......

4.- i ll be happy to be asked to be swap to villans any time, i love pwing aalya munids with jango :1399:

best regards

P.s. there should be a Forever aalya mundi roof camper superpuller Wall of shame, who are this guys, mostly or only play aalya mundi, and avoid villans team, or barely play if they get villans team... :twisted:
stelio
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:44 pm

stelio wrote:Hi guys..

1.-If you are a experience player on heros team and all noobs are pulling, please at least do not pull too, push, saber throw, guns are already good enough.

2.-Forever aalaya mundi roof camperssuperpullers Players like " Deathstalker,ArchII,Colon cancer, etc should get swap to villans why?

because they unbalance teams when they get villans team, they leave, barely play or do not play, leaving teams unbalance and only or mostly play when they get heros team to be able to roof camp pull of course here a example:

hero team with deathstalker aalya roof camping, colon cancer aalya roof camping, archII mundi roof camping, dave d. mundi noobing, and Villans team 2 or 3 man short, newies, and maybe 2 experience players... wich i already saw many times provoke scores like 200 to 45 and that more villans leave the game, making the game barely able to have some quality fights there.

Not saying that this players should get always swap to villans, only saying if hero teams habe like more then 4 aalya noobs like this players i mention it before at least 2 of them schould get swap to villans.

3.- if Villans team have enough experience players, the game its more or less balance but only if......

4.- i ll be happy to be asked to be swap to villans any time, i love pwing aalya munids with jango :1399:

best regards

P.s. there should be a Forever aalya mundi roof camper superpuller Wall of shame, who are this guys, mostly or only play aalya mundi, and avoid villans team, or barely play if they get villans team... :twisted:

I think deathstalker was permabanned for repeated rule breaking (specifically, ksing and tking). He was banned hundreds of times, so you won't see him in HA again.

*Stelioo Kontos, dumdumdumdum Stelio Kontos...*
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby stelio » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Nice.. deathstalker Perma ban.. lol and i though yesterdaya guy called dragula was him.... he played really similar..

Steelio kontos..and Luis--- my new song that A D episode make me LoL too ..

:th_a017: greetings bro
stelio
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:20 pm

stelio wrote:there should be a Forever aalya mundi roof camper superpuller Wall of shame, who are this guys, mostly or only play aalya mundi, and avoid villans team, or barely play if they get villans team... :twisted:

:lol: I like it :lol:
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

-)G(-Sawyer wrote:
stelio wrote:there should be a Forever aalya mundi roof camper superpuller Wall of shame, who are this guys, mostly or only play aalya mundi, and avoid villans team, or barely play if they get villans team... :twisted:

:lol: I like it :lol:

You got it!

CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:
stelio wrote:Hi guys..

best regards

I think deathstalker was permabanned for repeated rule breaking (specifically, ksing and tking). He was banned hundreds of times, so you won't see him in HA again.

*Stelioo Kontos, dumdumdumdum Stelio Kontos...*

OW HELL YEAH!!! if this gets approved imma gonna roofpull all day long so I will be in villains team forever!!! >:§}

Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II