a new view

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: a new view

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:42 pm

natester77 wrote:so skace a challange for a 1v1 is considered harassment after i killed you once? i beat you fair and square in a 1 v 1 while you ran. right after you decided to pull. i asked you to 1 v 1 and thats harassment? please you calling me a child and other things that an admin actually says? i never said anything offensive towards you but your past experiences with me corrupt your admin powers and its going to far. honstly the things i could of recoreded with your tk tps and kses towards me would truly get your admin powers removed.

Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Postby natester77 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 am

Community is still a joke when they team up and say the same thing over and over again. Its boring and rather puerile of you guys.
All i came to do here was to address a problem that i had on the server with an admin ; thus i needed no negative input.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:00 am

natester77 wrote:Community is still a joke when they team up and say the same thing over and over again. Its boring and rather puerile of you guys.
All i came to do here was to address a problem that i had on the server with an admin ; thus i needed no negative input.

but skace isn't an admin.... so.... your post is the joke. :whistling:

just chill man, and let's leave this as it is. Besides, I don't think anyone here understands what is the problem.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby imaim » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 am

This kid hasn't chilled for years, otto. It gives the adminz sadz.
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 am

Skace is not an admin, and got himself banned for something unrelated. Thanx for the report. :roll:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:13 am

natester77 wrote:Community is still a joke when they team up and say the same thing over and over again. Its boring and rather puerile of you guys.

If you have an issue with another member and you don't want input from anyone else then use PM.

It'll mean that when you inevitably say something stupid, your stupidity is not made public.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:24 am

Col. Homestar wrote:

If you have an issue with another member and you don't want input from anyone else then use PM.

It'll mean that when you inevitably say something stupid, your stupidity is not made public.

Damn it Col. Stop telling people to use common sense, it's not as fun. :oldman:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 pm

I totally understand you and how you feel.
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Birds of a feather
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II