goodbye

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: goodbye

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

NickGreen wrote:Well maybe next time you will decide to act like a civilized human being.......you have NO ONE to blame but yourself. You may try and blame me or others but the largest part of the blame lies with the person looking back in the mirror.

BTW.....I also was in contact with Gamespy....and I sent them your "admission".......lets just say they are none too happy with you either....and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they contact you as well

again.....you made this happen...no one else

Way to rub the salt in... Makes me wonder :dots:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Just to be clear Nick, the situation with Eyes has a lot of details going back a lot further than the incident with you and mainly has to do with the way he became an admin and his relationship with me and the larger community. He was not removed because of the incident with you, and your insinuation that he was is not helpful.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 pm

NickGreen wrote:
Eyes Only wrote:not that anyone cares, but thanks to a couple local pricks that decided to judge me without actually knowing me, im disappearing. goodbye.

remember, ill be seeing you, but you wont be seeing me. and just a fair warning to those who have done, or planned to do me any type of harm... i will make you suffer.

eyes only, the last member of the royal family, out.

Well maybe next time you will decide to act like a civilized human being.......you have NO ONE to blame but yourself. You may try and blame me or others but the largest part of the blame lies with the person looking back in the mirror.

BTW.....I also was in contact with Gamespy....and I sent them your "admission".......lets just say they are none too happy with you either....and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they contact you as well

You seem like far more of a chode than Eyes at the moment.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Corpse » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Chode? thought it was choad.....oh well, I agree anyway.

Green, I advise that you either have fun playing games, or go out and have fun with your friends, instead of trying to get some guy you met on the internet more hated.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm

choad.....

Choad or CHUD ?

ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby Bailey » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 pm

NickGreen wrote:
Eyes Only wrote:not that anyone cares, but thanks to a couple local pricks that decided to judge me without actually knowing me, im disappearing. goodbye.

remember, ill be seeing you, but you wont be seeing me. and just a fair warning to those who have done, or planned to do me any type of harm... i will make you suffer.

eyes only, the last member of the royal family, out.

Well maybe next time you will decide to act like a civilized human being.......you have NO ONE to blame but yourself. You may try and blame me or others but the largest part of the blame lies with the person looking back in the mirror.

wow way to be an a**hole kid. I know his actions were not right but this was uncalled for. Grow up and get over it.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II