Map Request

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Map Request

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:23 am

Hobo wrote:TK on only works if you have a small size server. anything >= 24 man server on polis massa with TK on sounds like absolute hell... especially for the admins who have to ban all the tkers..

We could change the rules for tk. It would be too hard to get rid of tk'rs that accidently blow themselves and their team up. But I think if enough guys, good players looking for a challenge get on there, we could have some really good games. Fill it full of steam nubs, well, it will be a meatgrinder.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Gunner1010 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:12 pm

TK servers blow, noobs on your own team killing you by accident or on purpose. I vote a big NO for changing my beloved NYC server to TK! Besides there are plenty of empty TK servers out there to play on.
Gunner1010
Community Member

Postby Son » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Hobo wrote:TK on only works if you have a small size server. anything >= 24 man server on polis massa with TK on sounds like absolute hell... especially for the admins who have to ban all the tkers..

I would be like a fat kid in a candy store with all those people needing kicked... Bring it on
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:48 pm

why don't we have Kashyyk for a new map? We used to have it in the server, and it's really sad that someone removed it. Lag is common with or without bushes, I don't know why adding new maps would increase lag. Unless someone has a very ancient computer with stone age internet. The majority of our players are in the U.S and Europe, i'm sure most people's computer and internet can handle some extra graphics of a game that's almost 10 years old. If there is any lag here, it's the server, not the players.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:58 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:why don't we have Kashyyk for a new map? We used to have it in the server, and it's really sad that someone removed it. Lag is common with or without bushes, I don't know why adding new maps would increase lag. Unless someone has a very ancient computer with stone age internet. The majority of our players are in the U.S and Europe, i'm sure most people's computer and internet can handle some extra graphics of a game that's almost 10 years old. If there is any lag here, it's the server, not the players.

Otto, if the server lags, it's not a good map to use. I hope you meant the "player lags", not the server.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby [NH]_Srijapto » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Gilmer wrote:Hi there, I'm here to request adding Dagobah conquest, Felucia conquest, Hoth hunt, and Mos Eisley hunt to the SWGO NYC server.

If Dagobah or Felucia was added to the server, I'd shoot myself.

[quote="Gilmer"Is it possible, and would anybody be interested or willing to switch one of the SWGO servers so that TK is on?[/quote]

Id shoot myself again. I'm nothing without det rushing :whistling:
[NH]_Srijapto
Community Member

Xfire: srijapto
Steam ID: srijapto

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Just throwing this out there for discussion. But why do we not try TK on the NYC for a bit, see how people like it. JBA will stay the same, but we could use NY for experimenting a little with. I have played on servers with tk on and once you get over the fact that you cannot det rush without blowing yourself to smithereens, it does become a more challenging tactically. If nobody likes it, or the server remains empty, change it back.

I know what dof is up to. He knows that if we turn on friendly fire there will be people killing their teammates (accidently or not) so dof can ban MORE. [m'kay] [Richard]
Trust me, turning on friendly fire is a bad idea. I agree with what the dude said, it only works on servers where aren't much people. For instance, if you would turn on friendly fire on tantive 4 and you got 30+ people in the server, there will be a lot of TKing even tho those people might not wanna kill their teammates. Sorry it's just not going to work out that well.
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Way to make friends :appl:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Son » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Ain't of Judgement wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Just throwing this out there for discussion. But why do we not try TK on the NYC for a bit, see how people like it. JBA will stay the same, but we could use NY for experimenting a little with. I have played on servers with tk on and once you get over the fact that you cannot det rush without blowing yourself to smithereens, it does become a more challenging tactically. If nobody likes it, or the server remains empty, change it back.

I know what dof is up to. He knows that if we turn on friendly fire there will be people killing their teammates (accidently or not) so dof can ban MORE. [m'kay] [Richard]
Trust me, turning on friendly fire is a bad idea. I agree with what the dude said, it only works on servers where aren't much people. For instance, if you would turn on friendly fire on tantive 4 and you got 30+ people in the server, there will be a lot of TKing even tho those people might not wanna kill their teammates. Sorry it's just not going to work out that well.

Remind me to ban this guy next time I see him utter so much as slightly offensive thing or a tk.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 pm

So are we doing this or not?
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II