Hero Assault

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Hero Assault

Postby (SWGO)Max » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:What about if both players use force at the same time... would it repel each other?

If the timing is right(& I mean very specific. Only happened to me a few dozen times) then yes, both of you will get hit by the others push.

There is not really a way to get out of a pull. The only things you can do would be to try and jump so there is more space between you and the puller so that when they pull you again you have enough time to recover and aerial them. OR, you could just learn to block their force and you wouldn't have to worry about them and they would be scared of you seeing as they would be the noob. If it is an unexperience aayla, just blocking them a few times can throw them off and you can easily take them down. If it is an experienced forcer/puller, just accept death lol. People like Human, Dread, or some others that ONLY use pullers, not easy to get away once you are pulled.

About this Darickus person, I have never seen him, but it is very unlikely he is getting out of stuns. You are probably just using bad technique(funny I know) when pushing or attacking him. He could be hitting stuff that keeps him from tumbling when you push, or you could be in the perfect spot of range that doesn't tumble(very hard to do & very few people know about it) ... Seeing as I've never heard of him, it could be MasterBlaster, and I'm told if anyone could've come up with something like that it would be him.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:16 pm

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:What about if both players use force at the same time... would it repel each other?

If the timing is right(& I mean very specific. Only happened to me a few dozen times) then yes, both of you will get hit by the others push.

There is not really a way to get out of a pull. The only things you can do would be to try and jump so there is more space between you and the puller so that when they pull you again you have enough time to recover and aerial them. OR, you could just learn to block their force and you wouldn't have to worry about them and they would be scared of you seeing as they would be the noob. If it is an unexperience aayla, just blocking them a few times can throw them off and you can easily take them down. If it is an experienced forcer/puller, just accept death lol. People like Human, Dread, or some others that ONLY use pullers, not easy to get away once you are pulled.

About this Darickus person, I have never seen him, but it is very unlikely he is getting out of stuns. You are probably just using bad technique(funny I know) when pushing or attacking him. He could be hitting stuff that keeps him from tumbling when you push, or you could be in the perfect spot of range that doesn't tumble(very hard to do & very few people know about it) ... Seeing as I've never heard of him, it could be MasterBlaster, and I'm told if anyone could've come up with something like that it would be him.

It's that he always plays at around 11:00 pm eastern time, so you will probably not see him unless you play late at night.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm

He plays anytime, but uses alias'.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:11 pm

While on the subject, I've noticed that certain players seem to have to ability to recover faster from a stun with Aayla. Whenever I've fought Leggz on a duel server, he always seems to recover faster with Aayla than I expect. It's hard to explain, but I'll try.

You know the glitch you sometimes get in where you are stuck in a crouch and if you try to jump you start to leave the ground then immediately glitch back down? Well, when he gets stunned I see one sequence of that. Any ideas?
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby imaim » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote: ... Seeing as I've never heard of him, it could be MasterBlaster, and I'm told if anyone could've come up with something like that it would be him.

He must've been before your time if you haven't heard of him. He was an admin here for a while and is one of the better players out there. And no, he's not MB.
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby (SWGO)Max » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 am

imaim wrote:
(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote: ... Seeing as I've never heard of him, it could be MasterBlaster, and I'm told if anyone could've come up with something like that it would be him.

He must've been before your time if you haven't heard of him. He was an admin here for a while and is one of the better players out there. And no, he's not MB.

Ahh, I gotcha.

Well, if he is a no forcer, being that he's in MM, that could be why... I don't keep up with no forcers as much. No force servers always get dull to me after a few day/weeks... or if leggz is in there being aayla cause someone beat his obi.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 pm

MM aren't (weren't, now) no forcers. Dunno what gave you that impression.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Mandalore » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:41 am

Never seen anyone "anti fall" out of force as far as I can recall. Wouldn't doubt it though with how [poo] the mechanics of the game are. Dari was legitimately in mm for a long time before he lost it. Got kicked out, but he was quite good even then. I wouldn't have been able to say if I could consistently best him one on one in force even then. Pretty sure he's the one who resurrected the tag for whatever reason. Not really a big fan of that, but not like it matters.

Long story short, it's possible but I'd say quite unlikely. And for the record corpse, we played everything pretty well. But it's easy to be a big fish in a very small pond. Plus the game is easy
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Max » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:52 am

Corpse wrote:MM aren't (weren't, now) no forcers. Dunno what gave you that impression.

because most MM I have seen I generally see them No Force. On top of that, I am generally smack talked & taunted by MM members like they have something against me. Generally only No Force players act like that because JOG is known for force. Plus when it comes to taunting, its just common knowledge that not many forcers are good enough at saber combat to do it.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 am

Mandalore wrote:Long story short, it's possible but I'd say quite unlikely. And for the record corpse, we played everything

yer this was my point.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II