Excuse Me

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Excuse Me

Postby WD-40 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 am

11_Panama_ wrote:I lifted the ban. But I want you to know, you better be squeaky clean in all our servers or the bans get reinstated.

If you get a 'Foamy' or ''Rub and Scrub' like I did in Thailand, I swear to God you WILL be 'Squeaky Clean'! I know I was!! Haven't been that clean in a long time....a long, long time.... :-|...In fact it was the last time I was that clean...Back in my Navy Dayzzzz.....Happy Dayzzzz....
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 am

WD-40 wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:I lifted the ban. But I want you to know, you better be squeaky clean in all our servers or the bans get reinstated.

If you get a 'Foamy' or ''Rub and Scrub' like I did in Thailand, I swear to God you WILL be 'Squeaky Clean'! I know I was!! Haven't been that clean in a long time....a long, long time.... :-|...In fact it was the last time I was that clean...Back in my Navy Dayzzzz.....

Does wifey know about this 40? I won't say anything if you get me a 1967 Mercury Cougar. :whistling:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:21 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

If you get a 'Foamy' or ''Rub and Scrub' like I did in Thailand, I swear to God you WILL be 'Squeaky Clean'! I know I was!! Haven't been that clean in a long time....a long, long time.... :-|...In fact it was the last time I was that clean...Back in my Navy Dayzzzz.....

Does wifey know about this 40? I won't say anything if you get me a 1967 Mercury Cougar. :whistling:

Who said it wasn't a 'dream'? Sooner buy myself a Cougar, but prefer Mustangs. Got a red 2005, and it's 'mine'.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:27 am

AgentSmith_#31 wrote:I'm gonna be 100% honest, I didn't believe that Panama was actually an admin. That's why I didn't listen to his warnings.

To be honest if you're breaking rules and someone warns you, it shouldn't matter if they're an admin or not. Simply follow the rules and everyone will get along.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:46 am

Col. Homestar wrote:
AgentSmith_#31 wrote:I'm gonna be 100% honest, I didn't believe that Panama was actually an admin. That's why I didn't listen to his warnings.

To be honest if you're breaking rules and someone warns you, it shouldn't matter if they're an admin or not. Simply follow the rules and everyone will get along.

+1
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby AgentSmith_#31 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm now being booted upon entering the Jedi Battle Arena server. I haven't played SWBF2 in a few days, not sure what I did to warrant this happening or if there's just a glitch.
AgentSmith_#31
Community Member

Postby [NH]Shadow » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 pm

AgentSmith_#31 wrote:I'm now being booted upon entering the Jedi Battle Arena server. I haven't played SWBF2 in a few days, not sure what I did to warrant this happening or if there's just a glitch.

It's a boot bug...just rejoin the server after a few minutes, and the problem will be fixed (at least for you); someone will need to restart the server to fix the corrupted slot.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby SergeantSarcasm » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Hah, I got banned by Panama too! Funny thing is, all I said was "What are you going to do, ban someone for disagreeing with someone?" It was the first thing I've said on that server too.
Personally, I don't see the logic in banning me for asking a simple question.
SergeantSarcasm
Community N00b

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II