Unban ShimmelShanks CD Key from SWBF2 Servers

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Unban ShimmelShanks CD Key from SWBF2 Servers

Postby ShimmelShanks » Tue May 20, 2014 2:34 am

Hi there,

I was banned from all of your servers on battlefront two for swearing.

I apologize, i will not swear again.

I would ask that I please be un-banned. as your servers are the best of the game.

Thank you for considering this,

-ShimmelShanks
ShimmelShanks
Community N00b

Re: Unban ShimmelShanks CD Key from SWBF2 Servers

Postby kjeopardy » Tue May 20, 2014 9:45 pm

If you were banned from all servers, it was probably for using the "n" word repeatedly, or something like that.

Apologize, promise not to do it again, and hope the banning admin decides to grant clemency.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Darth Crater » Tue May 20, 2014 11:21 pm

There does not appear to be a player named "ShimmelShanks" banned from Hero Assault (the only server I have RM set up for at the moment, apparently). Could you clarify whether you're still banned, and under what name you were playing?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Bryant » Wed May 21, 2014 3:01 am

You are banned on New Hope for racist comments. You don't seem to be banned on any other of our servers though.

You were banned simultaneously by 2 admins. As is customary, we will wait for one of them to respond. I read the logs, and would anticipate a ban reduction (assuming you aren't a regular troublemaker) - but that is left to the banning admin. We have a no-tolerance policy on racist comments/words. In the future you should keep this in mind.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 am

It appears that I banned you for a racist comment you made in game. I will be willing to lift the ban depending on the other banning admin's say on this. As stated by Bryant, we do not tolerate racist comments, slurs, or derogatory remarks.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Brazosgrad » Wed May 21, 2014 4:30 pm

I banned you as well, apparently I was more lenient, giving you a one month ban, versus the permanent ban you also received. I'm willing to give you a second chance as well so long as you mind your manners and act more mature. The real world is a different world. Learning to live by community expectations is part of that. Best wishes.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II