Suggestion

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Suggestion

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:48 pm

SG-17 wrote:Well it is June 1st and the game is still up on both PS2 and PC. So are the Battlefield titles. Actually all games are still working. Maybe the deadline was extended for all titles.

Of course...didn't you hear that the deadline was extended to June 30th? :P
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Star Wars ain't never gonna die! :twisted:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Star Wars ain't never gonna die! :twisted:

Just multiply
Colors
:gun_bandana:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:57 am

Draigun wrote:I'll shed some light into the project, and some interesting information pertaining to the shutdown.

First of all, we are roughly ~95% complete with our project, and we do plan to deploy our fix when the server shuts down.

but then it will be too late. It will be hard for people to know they can download the thing if nobody tells them before the shutdown. I've been online during the last few days, and people are clueless as to what to do.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:28 am

CommanderOtto wrote: I've been online during the last few days, and people are clueless as to what to do.

You do realize that is the norm?
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Eyes Only » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:56 am

CommanderOtto wrote:
Draigun wrote:I'll shed some light into the project, and some interesting information pertaining to the shutdown.

First of all, we are roughly ~95% complete with our project, and we do plan to deploy our fix when the server shuts down.

but then it will be too late. It will be hard for people to know they can download the thing if nobody tells them before the shutdown. I've been online during the last few days, and people are clueless as to what to do.

link deleted, check main thread

alpha quality.

polished update (with integrated patches) coming soon (TM)

gamespy id login still broken (we're working on it), uptime not guaranteed (its under heavy development, expect frequent service restarts)

this goes for everyone (not targeting you otto, i just happen to be releasing this as a reply to your post):
if you can't figure out what to do with this, i dont want you testing it, so don't start coming to me with reports of "it crash cause binkw.dll error wat do i do?"
Last edited by Eyes Only on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 am

Eyes Only wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwowcLFMu1wsZ3h4RXkxOFhvcEE/edit?usp=sharing

alpha quality.

polished update (with integrated patches) coming soon (TM)

gamespy id login still broken (we're working on it), uptime not guaranteed (its under heavy development, expect frequent service restarts)

this goes for everyone (not targeting you otto, i just happen to be releasing this as a reply to your post):
if you can't figure out what to do with this, i dont want you testing it, so don't start coming to me with reports of "it crash cause binkw.dll error wat do i do?"

it crash cause binkw.dll error wat do i do?

Kidding kidding. I can easily see how to use that, just rename your old battlefront II exe, and drop this one in.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II