Kick/ban RaZor ramon

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Kick/ban RaZor ramon

Postby Nitr0 » Thu May 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey can you people at least do something because IM ALLWAYS GETING KICKED FOR TEAMKILLING and the only reason I teamkill is if someone stole my kill witch is bullcrap because Im not just gona let someone steal my kill. COMON SENCE . Also there's a guy named RaZor RaMon and I killed him and he just taunted me IT SEEMS when I do something bad I get kicked or banned but wen they do something they don't IF YOU CAN PLEASE KICK HIM OR BAN HIM CAUSE I DONT WANT TO ALLWAYS BE KICKED/BANNED. And one question how do you become admin to server on swgo?
Nitr0
Community Member

Re: Kick/ban RaZor ramon

Postby Son » Thu May 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Sometimes people are kicked for a netative score when they tk. Other times an actual admin does the booting. We will watch for this person but we see you tk on purpose... Well its boot time for you.

Also to become admin you have be able to prove that you have kissed a frog. Please post video of you doing that with a current newspaper showing the date on this topic. Only then will you be considered for a position.
Thanks for thinking of an adminship.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Darth Crater » Thu May 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Nitr0 wrote:the only reason I teamkill is if someone stole my kill

There's your problem. If you want to stop getting kicked, you should teamkill literally never (except by accident).
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Nitr0 » Fri May 23, 2014 4:28 am

What r u even talking about I don't TK on purpose I ONLY TK WHEN SOMEONE steals my kill so please don't make up story's because I will take that as an afence because you haven't seen [poo] so stop lieing admin... NO YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME TK ON PURPOSE CAN SOMEONE TAKE THIS "Son" Guy off admin PLEASE!!! hes abusing his will.
Nitr0
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri May 23, 2014 8:41 am

Nitr0 wrote:Hey can you people at least do something because IM ALLWAYS GETING KICKED FOR TEAMKILLING and the only reason I teamkill is if someone stole my kill witch is bullcrap because Im not just gona let someone steal my kill.Did you actually read this before you hit "submit"? :eek: COMON SENCE .Stay in school. Also there's a guy named RaZor RaMon and I killed him and he just taunted me IT SEEMS when I do something bad I get kicked or banned but wen they do something they don't IF YOU CAN PLEASE KICK HIM OR BAN HIM CAUSE I DONT WANT TO ALLWAYS BE KICKED/BANNED. And one question how do you become admin to server on swgo? Again, stay in school. Frog kissing sucks.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Son » Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 am

Nitr0 wrote:What r u even talking about I don't TK on purpose I ONLY TK WHEN SOMEONE steals my kill so please don't make up story's because I will take that as an afence because you haven't seen [poo] so stop lieing admin... NO YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME TK ON PURPOSE CAN SOMEONE TAKE THIS "Son" Guy off admin PLEASE!!! hes abusing his will.

You havent seen me abuse you yet... But i suppose its possible that i have kicked you for being completely innocent. That happened to swineflu before because i had a bad case of the runs and didnt like what his name implied.

On a side note, you have to kiss duel to get me removed from admin... :lol:

Son
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Darth Crater » Fri May 23, 2014 11:58 am

... Yeah, at this point I'm calling "troll." Or Poe's Law at the very least.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri May 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Son wrote:
Nitr0 wrote:What r u even talking about I don't TK on purpose I ONLY TK WHEN SOMEONE steals my kill so please don't make up story's because I will take that as an afence because you haven't seen [poo] so stop lieing admin... NO YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME TK ON PURPOSE CAN SOMEONE TAKE THIS "Son" Guy off admin PLEASE!!! hes abusing his will.

You havent seen me abuse you yet... But i suppose its possible that i have kicked you for being completely innocent. That happened to swineflu before because i had a bad case of the runs and didnt like what his name implied.

I believe that WD was looking for a kiss. "Right down the middle", if I remember reading it correctly. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri May 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
Son wrote:

I believe that WD was looking for a kiss. "Right down the middle", if I remember reading it correctly. :whistling:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Son » Fri May 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
Son wrote:

Oh sure... Back out of the deal that Haas made for you.

Son
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II