Friendly Scrims

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Friendly Scrims

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 am

Considering the dwindling size of the Star Wars Battlefront II Hero Assault Community, JOG feels compelled to invite any of you who may be diehard aficionados of that particular aspect of gameplay to friendly matches during the day. Many of our members play on your Servers and enjoy DC because of the people. You can find us there, or on our own server, {JOG} Prime, with a public password of "ecrof."

Whenever any of us is on and unoccupied, we would be happy to mess with you, teach and learn a few things, as well as preserve the integral part of the game: relationships. Chris, David, and I are typically available in the afternoons, while Isaac, Needle, and Jeff may be on in the evenings. Typically, you'll see Splinter or Sparta around intermittently, and you may catch Panda while he's not AFK if you're lucky.

All of us would be more than happy to play with you :)

~Pepsi
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Re: Friendly Scrims

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 am

I will try to log into the JOG server again if I can. :th_a017:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Sketchup » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 am

What about unfriendly scrims? Force matches are always more fun with bad sportsmanship
Sketchup
Community Member

Postby Marcrell » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 am

What would you qualify as bad sportsmanship? What is considered good and bad play with the heroes has been fuzzy to me since someone asked me not to use force.
Marcrell
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:49 am

Sportsmanship in a Scrim depends on whom you plan to play with. JOG is primarily a force clan, so we don't look down on force-users.

On a side note, thanks to the SWGO members who have so far contacted me in-game or via Steam for Scrims. They were fun - let's get some more going.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II