I will be boycotting the freeGST patch. Here's why.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: I will be boycotting the freeGST patch. Here's why.

Postby Sketchup » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:43 pm

There's no sarcasm here. Only a sheep would believe that VA didn't have an incentive to launch this attack. Now that I think of it, it's possible that SWGO are co-conspirators.

"Make sure people play on our platform, and we will slide your methods under the rug."

It doesn't help that half of SWGO members have that pseudo-Illuminati VA sigil as their avatar on the forums.
Sketchup
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm

lol pseudo iluminati? Yep I think you are right. Eyes, Drai and other admins with that avatar are actually part of the Rothschild family and they are planning to dominate the world by ddosing a star wars game. :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Hobo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 pm

is that what this is? oh....
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Sketchup wrote:There's no sarcasm here. Only a sheep would believe that VA didn't have an incentive to launch this attack. Now that I think of it, it's possible that SWGO are co-conspirators.

"Make sure people play on our platform, and we will slide your methods under the rug."

It doesn't help that half of SWGO members have that pseudo-Illuminati VA sigil as their avatar on the forums.

I was fine up to this point

Here are the facts of the matter:
- I have no idea who launched the attack.
- I don't give a rats ass who launched the attack.
- SWGO, as an entity, had absolutely nothing to do with it
- The people who keep SWGO running are grownups with better [poo] to do

I won't be locking this thread. You're free to carry on, ranting and accusing, and I will standby for evidence.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Sketchup,

Let me be straight up with you, you little brat...

I am THIRTY-FIVE WEEKS PREGNANT... I am having a SERIOUS pregnancy complication that is causing me to have to go to the hospital TWICE A WEEK FOR TESTS!!

ON SUNDAY THE 20th of July I started a MONTH LONG move into a new home.

I am also trying to prep my 5 year old son for kindergarten.

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO WHAT YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF!!! So I suggest that you get off that soapbox you're standing on right quick or I'm going to have some serious fun with you.

btw -- 1) I am not locking this thread.. my game will be more fun than that. and 2) by the end of it, you're gonna have some serious egg on your face.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Sketchup wrote:There's no sarcasm here. Only a sheep would believe that VA didn't have an incentive to launch this attack. Now that I think of it, it's possible that SWGO are co-conspirators.

It's also possible that you have been letting your imagination run wild again, would not be the first time and certainly not the last. :wacko:

I must be part of the half that does not have the VA sigil as my avatar. :lol:

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby wcocaboose » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Sonny boy, do you even understand how the internet works, at a core conceptual level, beyond what you can look up and read on Wikipedia? Ever hear of hardware failures in servers themselves resulting in a service outage? Is there an awareness that it requires hundreds, if not thousands of hosts in a DDoS attack, depending on the sophistication of the web host and their backbone providers mitigation services.

From our home location I tracert to either of their websites that I am aware of, and run into timeouts at a Level3 communications hub in Washington. From any number of online trace route utilities I can trace route end to end from the location of the service to the end point web servers. Further more I can do this multiple times per hour, per day, and see similar results. For those versed in networking this would point to either a routing issue, or a block of the icmp communication by the backbone provider, change in route based on cost, congestion, or any number of other possible legitimate communications issues. Contrary to popular belief a vast network of billions of connected devices, traveling millions of miles of cables, and in many cases satellite up-links does in fact not work seamlessly all the time. That is the reason people such as myself have a job.

Full disclosure: I don't know who gamemasters are, I have only heard vaguely of VA. I barely understand the development implications of the patches that are being developed. I'm just here for the titties and beer.

Take off your tinfoil hat(those actually amplify signals), and quit being a troglodyte.
A day does not define us; we define the day. Today only happens once. Win it!
wcocaboose
Site Admin

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Sketchup wrote:Now that I think of it, it's possible that SWGO are co-conspirators.

This should be your new avatar
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Can confirm SWGO=SWBF2 Illuminati/DDOS masterminds. VA just a front all along. Stay tuned for more info at six.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Sketchup » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 pm

This is literally what's happening right now.

Sketchup
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II